Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
    I need another Japan 360 for my shooters as mine expired.
    I haven't set mine up since we moved into the new house a just over 2 years ago & I'm terrified it might not work when I do
    I'll be distraught if it doesn't

Neil

Comment

Yeah, I’m also hoping Schrodinger’s J360 over here is still good

Nice pickups!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Yeah, I’m also hoping Schrodinger’s J360 over here is still good

Nice pickups!
        Lol Shrodingers 360 I like it
        Very tempted to try & find another as a spare but not sure how hard they will be to get now

Comment

That one cost me 1000 yen on YAJ, obviously there’s then fees, internal shipping in Japan to the proxy then shipping to me, but it’s probably cost me less than £35 all in. Again, that’s with a stack of other stuff to reduce shipping costs, and using the 2 month sea mail service.

Comment

Really nice haul phillv85. Some really great games you got there.

Here's my recent pickups:

Got the both North American exclusive New 3DS exclusives, I only have European and Japanese New 3DS consoles so I can't play these at the moment, but these complete my New 3DS collection. I do want to play both of these games (which is kinda the point of collecting for me). Caladrius Blaze I picked up because I like shmups, I've enjoyed playing it and it is a neat addition to my collection.
            Last edited by Travesty; 10-12-2020, 12:27.

Comment

Nice gets @phillv85 and @Travesty.

I like that you don't do things by half Phil!
              [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] some classy gets as always. Does Death Come True have English subs for the game?
              Last edited by wakka; 14-12-2020, 19:35.

Comment

[MENTION=16898]phillv85[/MENTION], you've been ripped off with that auction win.
                Not a single one of those carts will work on that Xbox 360!

(Nice gets )

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  @fuse some classy gets as always. Does Death Come True have English subs for the game?
                  The Switch UK download version did, so I’m hoping the PS4 version does! Annoyingly there were some misses though, like a TV news report in the game and a whole heap of extra behind the scenes content that just didn’t get translated. I should go back and see if they’ve patched them in yet.

While I’m here, these guys arrived today.

Comment

Clannad, eh?

Comment

I don’t know much, but kept hearing it being talked about in lists of high-profile VNs. Am I not going to like it?

Similar story with Muv-Luv Alternative, where I looked past the lack of familiarity AND a really stupid name.

Comment

Only watched the anime, and it was standard for the genre. Probably its fame comes from the fact it's a VN from a time when VNs weren't so numerous and translated VNs from Japan were even rarer, more than anything else.
                        But I'm pretty distant from the VN genre, so it's my very personal speculation.

Comment

Newest hoard of stuff from Japan, Densha, taiko rpg pack, my japanese g&w and the god tier ost to Riz-zoawd.

Was gonna save densha till xmas but what the hell. Time to get my choo on.

Comment

Haha well this is a drunken story

One night on the gin I was looking at usual import sites as I haven't imported anything for years

Well I don't think or can't remember ordering anything, so yesterday I get an email from Amazon telling me an order of 41000jpy was on its way, then an email with freebie photos of virtua fighter finally an email from DHL telling me on Tuesday my order will arrive

After investigating as my sober Japanese isn't as good as my drunk Japanese I ordered an astro mini with spare arcade controller

Dear bottle of sipsmiths

Comment

Got it but now need the stand and stool haha

Comment

A large pile of sega related fun arrived just in time for the new year, not bad considering i got it posted on boxing day, another huge box sailed right by customs with zero tax ah always feels good muwahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X