This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't click in to the 2016 Gaming Spend thread Charles, just get

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    EDIT: Ah it doesn't even show the thread in "Forum: Game discussion (News and Chat)" so guess a Mod has removed it (it was showing in my new posts lists initially).

Ignore ha, QC failed the Mod merge/delete thread test

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)
    Last edited by VR46; 05-01-2016, 15:22.

Comment

Anyone else have trouble with "bolding" their text? Noticed it the other week, I get some junk text when I turn I use it like ?€‹this?€‹.
      Using Chrome if that helps.

Comment

testes

Comment

Nope.
          Which editor are you using? Do you see the tags as you enter them or is the WYSIWYG one?
          Whichever, try the other one (press the A/A button top left of the editor).

Comment

The "view post" buttons that appear when a user you've blocked posts don't work.

Comment

Do they work in the vbulletin style?

Comment

I'm using the default Bordersdown V3, is there something else I should change it to?

Comment

I don't have anyone blocked. Please try the "vbulletin style" (does it appear on the dropdown for you?)

Comment

Not in the drop box.

Comment

Ooops ok I'll have to enable that when I get near a pc. I also appear to have enabled signatures by accident

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Not in the drop box.
                        Should be available in the box now.

Comment

Okay, the style is there now, but "view post" still does nothing.

Comment

Ok cheers. I'll set up a test user and get back to you.

Comment

tests

Comment

Ok, I have the same problem. I'll try and fix. Thanks [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION].

Comment

Working...
                                X