Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really looking forward to Demon's Souls. I had a couple of hours on Bluepoint's remake of Shadow of the Colossus last night and my word, what a beautiful game that is. Truly stunning. I was like, this is possibly one of the best looking games on the system!

Comment

SotC remake was so well done they even remade the bad things (camera). I have high hopes for how they handle this IP

Comment

Just checked my PS5 preorder on shopto and they've changed that date of turning "interest" into preorder from 24th to 29th.

Comment

Just had email from ShopTo saying that despite pre-ordering when they went live they can’t fulfil my pre-order, thankfully I have Smyths, Game and Amazon as back up so should get one from somewhere.

Comment

Uh-oh. I only have a preorder at shopto

EDIT: Shopto says I have got one for release. Phew.
            Last edited by hudson; 28-09-2020, 15:31.

Comment

Mines confirmed for release too

Comment

Everytime I read things like this I get nervous. Mine is with amazon, seems OK at the moment.

Comment

Smyths haven't said anything either way but I'm hopeful seeing as:

1. They stopped taking pre-orders once they reached a certain amount
                  2. I got my pre-orders in within a minute of each other right after they went live on the website.

Now watch me get nothing until next year...

Comment

I reckon 99% of people who preordered in the first wave should be OK for launch day. Sony are just dripfeeding the machines out to retailers to build hype and a sense of scarcity IMO.

(Says the man who panic ordered 3 from different retailers )

Comment

Stay strong people. Let's all hold hands...

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        (Says the man who panic ordered 3 from different retailers )
                        Way to stay true to the Elite.

Comment

I must admit im suprised my ShopTo order didnt make it, i placed my order at 23:10. Like i say not too bothered as i have plenty of back ups. Think its going to be an anxious couple of weeks until the confirmation emails come through.

Comment

I remember when I preordered my ps2 back in the day, I got a letter from Sony through the post. They were the days.

Comment

That's why I let ShopTo go, they put a lot of weight under the registered interest system so it went back into 2019 for people as a priority making launch day a bit of a waste for them.

Comment

I registered my interest on 24th of June 2020. If that helps anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X