PS Vita Best Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great PS Vita 3G offer from Tesco

Price is ?139 but if a first time shopper and use discount code TDX-FQKJ you can save a further ?10. The listing shows it as a 3G vita only but you have to manualy add the 8gb Memory card pack and it will make this free. Im seriously tempted

Edit: Have placed my order, this is too good an offer for me to turn down
    Last edited by gambit6613; 10-10-2013, 16:25.

Comment

I saw one of them in my local tesco today didn't click it was the 3G

Comment

Amazon will throw in either Killzone Mercs or Soul Sacrifice if you purchase the ?139 3G Vita.

Deal here.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
          Great PS Vita 3G offer from Tesco

Price is ?139 but if a first time shopper and use discount code TDX-FQKJ you can save a further ?10. The listing shows it as a 3G vita only but you have to manualy add the 8gb Memory card pack and it will make this free. Im seriously tempted

Edit: Have placed my order, this is too good an offer for me to turn down
          This is a pretty good deal. Sorely tempted by this. Use my existing account with my staff discount I pay ?125.10 and then quidco cash back eventually... Or if for the life of me I cant remember my details and have to make a new account then its ?116 with future cashback from quidco

Comment

Special offer in Argos until 22nd October.
            • OLED Wi-Fi Vita,
            • 8GB PS Vita memory card
            • Killzone Mercenary
            • Virtua Tennis
            • ?10 Argos Voucher (Spend ?100 on anything at Argos for the voucher. Also ends 22/10/13)
            ?139.99

Select "6 Special Offers" under the price.

Comment

That's a great deal at Argos, just checked my local and reserved one will pick it up tonight!

It's the 3G model too.. Amazon only have the wifi model in stock right now..
              Last edited by MiG; 16-10-2013, 13:16.

Comment

That deal is just amazing, im glad i have not gotten round to opening the one i brought from Tesco Direct. I have just reserved the Argos one and will be taking back the Tesco one.

Comment

Ha, I get 10% off at Argos. Could probably sell my Vita on eBay and get a spanking new one.

Too lazy though.

Comment

?99.99 in HMV now with 4GB memory card, this is the 3G & Wifi model - stock permitting. Confirmed to be nationwide now

Comment

That is a crazy good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                        ?99.99 in HMV now with 4GB memory card, this is the 3G & Wifi model - stock permitting. Confirmed to be nationwide now

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/11/...les-for-99-99/
                        Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        That is a crazy good deal.
                        Grrrrr....

Comment

Good Vita Memory card deal now it's a 16GB card rather than the 8GB one originally.

16GB card with ten (download) games at Shopto for ?25

- LittleBigPlanet
                          - WipEout 2048
                          - MotorStorm RC
                          - Little Deviants
                          - Frobisher Says! (with Frobisher's Super Fun Pack)
                          - Ecolibrium (with Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum game packs)
                          - Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
                          - Lemmings
                          - Hungry Giraffe
                          - Rotating Octopus

Comment

Decent deal at Argos, starts today until 10th Dec. That's a 4GB memory card.

Credit to photo goes to someone on HUKD.

You also get a tenner Argos voucher to use another time if buying before 7th Dec.
                            Last edited by VR46; 04-12-2013, 09:07.

Comment

Amazon are selling the same pack for ?10 more but with a 16GB card - I've just ordered one. ?149.99, and delivered in time for Christmas (back in stock on the 10th, delivery estimate of the 16th).

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                                Amazon are selling the same pack for ?10 more but with a 16GB card - I've just ordered one. ?149.99, and delivered in time for Christmas (back in stock on the 10th, delivery estimate of the 16th).
                                That is just a fabulous deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X