No announcement yet.

MegaSD - FPGA MegaCD Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering the prices they charge, I think they are a bunch of jokers.

Comment

Finally got this through. Can't yet download the latest firmware update since they've messed something up. The SD card is difficult to remove and often gets stuck. Awful customer service when purchasing. My first and last buy from these clowns.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        Finally got this through. Can't yet download the latest firmware update since they've messed something up. The SD card is difficult to remove and often gets stuck. Awful customer service when purchasing. My first and last buy from these clowns.
        Nice to see someone else agreeing with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
          Yes the SD card it is nightmare, what's the dealn with the update then?

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
            Mainly just the Virtua Racing update, along with some other CD fixes.
            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Krikzz is working on his own version of this now. Good to have some competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                Krikzz is working on his own version of this now. Good to have some competition.
                Hope he manages to get it in a regular sized MD cart, always thought the terra onion products were a tad overpriced, be great if this will be in £150 range..

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                  Hope he manages to get it in a regular sized MD cart, always thought the terra onion products were a tad overpriced, be great if this will be in £150 range..
                  He said likely to be around 200USD whatever that is in pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                    A Mini SD Card is a nightmare in any device IMO
                    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 25-10-2019, 10:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                      Sounds like that will be an optical drive emulator so you’ll still need a Mega-CD to play CD games. Still a good option as it’ll save wear and tear on the laser mechanism.

Comment

I'm glad Krikzz is doing one, I'd be much happier to give him the money. I've got an MCD1 but I'm always conscious of the fact the drive won't last forever.

Comment

Working...
                        X