No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to head back to the world of Ninokuni for a 3rd adventure the DS & PS3 ones i loved to bits so i'm looking forward to this one. Will be getting the remake most likely for switch but i may double dip & get PS4 too.

Comment

Because the several hundred hour epic of ninokuni isn't enough to take up my free time in between the million of other games wanting my attention. Thats how out of the loop i am with ps4 games i didn't even realise there was a new dragon quest for PS4 as i normally just buy VR games but it's time i started actually seeing what is out in the non PSVR library especially when they all seem to be so cheap dragon quest wasn't even £20 im sure i'll get that amount of entertainment out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Because the several hundred hour epic of ninokuni isn't enough to take up my free time in between the million of other games wanting my attention. Thats how out of the loop i am with ps4 games i didn't even realise there was a new dragon quest for PS4 as i normally just buy VR games but it's time i started actually seeing what is out in the non PSVR library especially when they all seem to be so cheap dragon quest wasn't even £20 im sure i'll get that amount of entertainment out of it.
        This game is so good. I have over 90 hours on the clock. Oy!

Comment

I’m spellbound, I turned it on for a play session at 10 this morning it’s now 1am and I’m still playing. Some of the scenes have been pretty emotional that voicework is top notch. Reached nautica but now I’m going to pause and do some more grinding for a while to get some funds.

Comment

Comment

Yer mucky pup.

Comment

New games, well not that new as they have been out a while but new for me lol.

Comment

Another day and another mate looking to get rid of SEGA stuff and give it to me for nothing

#HappyDays

Comment

Corpse killer? GOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      Another day and another mate looking to get rid of SEGA stuff and give it to me for nothing

#HappyDays

You really have the best mates!

Nice score on the Back Up Ram cart, very useful!

Comment

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                            lol
                            I got it for the SNES games LOL .

Comment

Shame on you!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                                Shame on you!!