Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Ha! I really like that
      Though starting to get bummed about the Transformer x Delorean, two one week delays so far so any further and it looks like it'll slip into next year

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Ha! I really like that
        I like Pac-Man and like mechs, so this really ticked my boxes!
        Here are the remaining reveals (of items we cover) from the "Tamashii Nation 2020" online event. For the full list of items they have on display, check out the Event Page and the VR Showroom. Here, we've rounded up their Marvel, Godzilla, and Pac-Man reveals. Marvel S.H. Figuarts Iron Patriot - Avengers: End Game Thor...

It was from the from the “Tamashii Nation 2020” online event

S.H.Figuarts Pac-Man

CHOGOKIN Pac-Man

Pac-Pak Pac-Man

They had some Godzilla and Marvel stuff too:

Though starting to get bummed about the Transformer x Delorean, two one week delays so far so any further and it looks like it'll slip into next year
        Ah, gutted! It's the first figure I've bought in years!

Comment

Ha! I really like that
          I let my one go
          Decided as interesting as it is it just looked to cheap & plastic in pictures plus like my Ghostbusters Prime it's only ever likely to stay in the box anyway

Neil

Comment

I've yet to open my Ectotron either. I'm gonna keep the order but I also have the Afterlife Ectotron ordered too and might let that one go given how similar they are. Will see how I feel in the new year, it'd mostly be useful for displaying both modes together

Comment

I've yet to open my Ectotron either. I'm gonna keep the order but I also have the Afterlife Ectotron ordered too and might let that one go given how similar they are. Will see how I feel in the new year, it'd mostly be useful for displaying both modes together
              I didn't even bother with the Ecotron figure for the same reason I decided to give up on Gigawatt, they just look a bit too plasticy
              My GB Prime is an MP10 recolour so just appealed to the Masterpiece collector in me far more than these do

I'll look forward to your pics & impressions though

Neil

Comment

DAMN i need that chogokin pacman, off to Amazon J i go lol

Comment

Had a new Black Friday bargain arrival today

New Hot Toys figure in the hizouse

Gellert Grindelwald from Fantastic Beasts 2

Missus has picked me up Newt Scamander for Christmas to go with him

Neil

Comment

Has a great likeness

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Has a great likeness

Thanks man
                      Yeah think they have got Depp down pretty well with this one

Neil

Comment

If you have some money to spare and like Nier Automata...

...this 1/4 statue is available for preorder, with a scheduled release for March 2022. HLJ link.

Comment

The 2021 Transformers X release is with X-Men:

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            If you have some money to spare and like Nier Automata...

...this 1/4 statue is available for preorder, with a scheduled release for March 2022. HLJ link.
                            I really do love how this thing looks, but the price tag is a bit much for me. I feel the "This item is limited to 20 per person" note is particularly hilarious.

Comment

Gigawatt arrived two days early, with the tinted windshield it looks pretty accurate. Almost sold out now too but was cheeky and ordered a second one so I can display both modes together

Comment

Gigawatt arrived two days early, with the tinted windshield it looks pretty accurate. Almost sold out now too but was cheeky and ordered a second one so I can display both modes together
                                I'm really impressed with gigawatt compared to the two earth-rise figures i just picked up (smokescreen and Runabout) he feels like hes been given a lot of love and attention, yeah hes a retool but they have really done a good job on him to give him his own identity. It helps that Sideswipe was a really nice base figure to start with, no massive gaps and a solid transformation unlike the above two mentioned. He has some nice accessories that work in robot mode too, the darkened windows fix the issues with the car mode too and he looks great alongside Ecotron, wish id picked up two now as well as hes gonna be a very hard figure to track down i bet.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 15-12-2020, 10:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X