Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waited in all day for a gaming delivery, no show from DPD. Just a text...

How does that sit with next day delivery from the supplier side?

Oh and hello!

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Originally posted by SeñorVita View Post
        Waited in all day for a gaming delivery, no show from DPD. Just a text...

How does that sit with next day delivery from the supplier side?

Oh and hello!
        This doesn't bode well, I'm getting a new phone delivered by dpd on Wednesday... Or am I?!

Comment

Charlesr has changed the forum fonts and now my eyes are spazzing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            This doesn't bode well, I'm getting a new phone delivered by dpd on Wednesday... Or am I?!
            Opted to collect from closest pick up point, accepted by dpd to be delivered today. No delivery confirmation text today, drove 20 miles to find that it's still at the main depot. Will be working 250 miles away Monday, so no new games this weekend.

Comment

That's unfortunate, DPD have never missed a beat for me. Rate them highly.

Comment

Apparently my computer screen is super bright and is already at the lowest brightness. First world problems I guess.

Comment

Not the biggest fan of this font.

Comment

Too many things in Bold [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], draws attention towards things that don’t need it.

The time stamp under the name for example can go back to being normal & a lot smaller font size, on mobile it’s bigger than the info in posts.

Comment

I haven’t noticed any change?

Comment

Don't Tell The Bride.

Quote the bride (every week): "This is never, in a million years what I would have done".

No love, it isn't. If you want to plan and execute your own wedding you pay for it out of your own money!

Duh!!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Not the biggest fan of this font.
                          It's just temporary while I recode things.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            I haven’t noticed any change?
                            Me too

Comment

The mobile theme changed, the very old standard desktop theme is still the same.

Comment

There are two recycled statements which really drive me mad.

One is:

"In 19XX the average house price was just £29000..."
                                This statement is pure nonsense because £29000 in 19XX is probably the equivalent of £290000 today. Houses were not cheap then and are not cheap now. Its just an "emotion-bait" sentence designed to draw out some kind of "shock".

The other:

Did you know, today *insert dead persons name* (EG: William shakespear) turns XXX years old...
                                No he doesn't, he's dead.
                                Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 03-09-2018, 10:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X