No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta be my first post in this thread for Fowler knows how long, but...

The Reds are fecking mustard!!!!

We all know what Roma did to Barcelona in the quarter-finals but the idea of this Liverpool side going to the Stadio Olimpico and failing to score at least one goal is something I literally cannot comprehend.

That said, Oxlade-Chamberlain's injury doesn't look good. We are literally down to the bare bones squad-wise, especially in midfield. Will be fascinating (for want of a better word) to see what Klopp does from here on out as that PL top-four finish isn't mathematically nailed on yet.

Comment

Buzzing off that today.

Comment

Ooer. Great atmosphere at the game tonight. Been to some crackers this season. We are looking like the real deal. VvD is a beast. Andy Robbo, is a machine, Gini is awesome. Front 3 speak for themselves. Is it actually our year? lol

Comment

What a season for the reds. Turned Anfield in to a proper fortress. Got a team where everyone is decent! Had 2 golden boot winners, a golden glove winner and a PFA Player of the Year.

We gave City a good run for their money. Right until the end. AND we have a CL Final to attend. Wow.

I managed to make 15 home games this season too. Roll on. Plus! As a footy game fan, the reds should be a top tier team in PES and FIFA.

Awesome.

Comment

I’m disappointed Liverpool didn’t win the league. They’ve played some great football and have accumulated an amazing number of points.

Comment

Made up for Jordan Henderson. He's had stick from all directions right from Sir Alex, to even Liverpool fans. He has been immense this season.

Glad to piss on the chips of the Klopp final hoodoo too.

What a season!

Champions of Europe! 6 times!

Comment

Am actually lost for words!!

I knew this team was good defensively but I didn’t know they were THAT good!!

97 pts in the league and a sixth European Cup win.

WHAT. A. TEAM.

Comment

Congrats to Liverpool. Even a Spurs fan can’t deny you’ve been brilliant all season and deserve one of the big prizes.

Against any other team I’d have been delighted for Klopp. A brilliant manager.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
                    Congrats to Liverpool. Even a Spurs fan can’t deny you’ve been brilliant all season and deserve one of the big prizes.

Against any other team I’d have been delighted for Klopp. A brilliant manager.
                    Hear, hear. I'm gutted, but if you're gonna lose, at least lose to a team and manager that have been as great as Liverpool and Klopp have been. Hats off to you.

Comment

[MENTION=1129]TonyDA[/MENTION] [MENTION=6427]EJG1980[/MENTION]

Fair play to the both of you and to your club for a truly epic European run.

I sincerely hope that Daniel Levy recognises the scale of what Mauricio Pochettino has done (with zero spending in the last two transfer windows, especially) and backs him accordingly with appropriate funds to take Spurs to the next level.

Comment

Carrying on our great form from last season. In cloud nine at the minute. We go away on (boring) international duty 8 points clear after 8 games in the prem. Ha how I wish this forum still had its thriving Man Utd thread. Remember that?

Comment

Well blooming heck. The lads aren't playing their best footy of late, but 10 pts ahead in the prem, CL, Super Cup and now World Club Cup winners, 2019 has been unreal. 2018 CL finalists and 2 in the prem, missing out by a point... we have only gotten better. So proud of this group of players and the manager. Hope we can keep going in the new year and win this bloody prem once and for all. Oh noes, I jinxing it aren't I? lol

Comment

It's done lol. Put it this way, if we don't win the league now it will be a greatest ever eff up in the history of anything

Been an absolute pleasure to watch this awesome team. Now they have to make Liverpool the first 6 star team in FIFA21 or something surely.
                            Last edited by hudson; 20-01-2020, 14:13.

Comment

22 points clear amazing

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                                22 points clear amazing
                                Absolutely. It's nuts. Teams below us are having real inconsistency issues, where we are are playing game (not the best we can play either), but working so hard with enough glimpses of excellence to break through teams. This season, it feels like we can't lose a game no matter how **** we play. I remember eras where we were super inconsistent. Giving as good as we got against the top 4 or 6, but then struggling against teams from lower down. I hope we can continue on for a few years yet.

It's funny on social media the amount of conspiracy theory going around about how VAR came in to help us win this season (for some unknown reason!). Us fans being labelled "unbearables" (sometimes understandably), but some rival fans are starting get unbearable with all the bitter denial. They're not having it

I'm just going to carry on enjoying this amazing season and team moulded by Klopp and his assistants.

Comment

Working...
                                X