No announcement yet.

Forza Horizon 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my head, next gen Forza Horizon 5 needs to take more inspiration from open world design. Things like buildings you can drive in and out of etc to give it a newly distinct flair

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      In my head, next gen Forza Horizon 5 needs to take more inspiration from open world design. Things like buildings you can drive in and out of etc to give it a newly distinct flair
      Im with you, I still think every iteration is excellent, but take away the settings and each game is the same.

Comment

Comment

Class They’re some tasty moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            I would actually like to see Horizon converge with Motorsport. Even if it wasn't real world tracks I would still like to see the fantasy race tracks from the Motorsport series come to Horizon and it then have real racing with championships and qualifying etc... Build a real story around a real racing series and not just a festival that is for fun.

Still don't lose the identity but expand the narrative. At the moment if you've played 2-3-4 in the series you've just done mostly the same thing in different locales. That's cool and the engine and online world is better but it's now at a level with 60fps to take it broader.

Comment

Set it in 50's America with buying, building and racing hotrods. Parts shops, garages etc.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                Set it in 50's America with buying, building and racing hotrods. Parts shops, garages etc.
                I had an idea for a game that was basically that combined with "Bully", you're a hot-headed teenager going round having punch-ups and sabotaging the school prom but also racing hot-rods and riding motorbikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                  I had an idea for a game that was basically that combined with "Bully", you're a hot-headed teenager going round having punch-ups and sabotaging the school prom but also racing hot-rods and riding motorbikes.
                  Untitled T-Bird Game.

Comment

This is with Game Pass which is nice. I think I'm most curious about it being near 100GB, what the hell have they got in there?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      This is with Game Pass which is nice. I think I'm most curious about it being near 100GB, what the hell have they got in there?
                      Cars. Lots and lots of cars.

Comment

I tried this, finally. Couldn't get past the cringy voice acting or the repetitive AF game play. Four games of this already doing exactly the same and people aren't tired?

Straight back to Halo MCC. An easy choice to make.

Comment

Tried to play this yesterday. Told me i had to have a 4gig download to play it. I chose cancel and it quit. Then I disconnected from the internet and tried again with the same result. Surely there’s some way to play without taking the update? Other folk in the house were using the bandwidth so it was gonna take hours

Comment

The most annoying feature of Xbox that is. Infuriating when you're stuck on ADSL.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Tried to play this yesterday. Told me i had to have a 4gig download to play it. I chose cancel and it quit. Then I disconnected from the internet and tried again with the same result. Surely there’s some way to play without taking the update? Other folk in the house were using the bandwidth so it was gonna take hours
                              I know it may be a bit late now but I’m sure you have to switch the actual console into an offline mode rather than simply disconnect the internet.

Settings.
                              Network.
                              Network settings.
                              Go offline.

Comment

That’s what I did mate. I think that because it had detected an update when I was online that flag had persisted. It’s bloody stupid. I played some wipeout while I waited. That told me there was an update I needed in order to play online but just let me do it later. Why can’t Xbox do that? I’m sure I had this with another game on Xbox in the past and got around it. Shouldn’t be this difficult.

Anyway I did the update but the game didn’t have the car I wanted to try out lol so it was all pointless anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X