X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Dang
    Missed this
    Question is do I really need a copy when I already have the original on 360 & Blaze for the PS3

Off to look at prices because of course I do lol

Neil
    playasia have it for £25 with free shipping thats the best price out there so far. Ebay is a mixed bag with lots of people from korea selling it for way over it's retail price & amazon japan had it in for a sane price of around £35 but thats now unavailable so playasia is your best bet.

Starting to have to watch youtube release videos as it's starting to get to the point now that things are just sneaking out without much news. Theres a channel called switchwatch that lists everything thats dure for upcoming release, wish i had found them earlier as they include the limited run type stuff to give you a heads up on preorders ect.
    Last edited by importaku; 07-07-2021, 20:02.

Comment

Pile of new stuff arrived today mainly all shooters & rhythm games plus that yokai shatekiya game looking forward to that one shortly. Also got hold of the Kitaro figure i had been wanting for a while.

Comment

Not sure if you'd seen this: https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/...59332952711598
        Bit expensive given the 3DS version price.

Comment

It is pretty expensive, while there was no current densha it was an ok prospect but it always felt bare bones when it came to gameplay compared to the densha games. On 3DS it was always obvious you were just controlling a fmv video, end of the month i'll be picking up the switch version of densha to go along with the switch onehandle controller i have preordered already.

Comment

Some recent arrivals I've been meaning to grab for a while

Comment

Another arrival from amazon, my main bundle of games arrived including the one i wanted to play most out of all of them shinchan bokunatsu YASS. Also treat myself to some other box sets and a huge pile of my fave dagashi.

Shinchan bokunatsu amazon japan special bundle

Bubble bobble 4 friends

Ganso spelunker

And my winnings from the blueroom compo

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Another arrival from amazon, my main bundle of games arrived including the one i wanted to play most out of all of them shinchan bokunatsu YASS. Also treat myself to some other box sets and a huge pile of my fave dagashi.

Shinchan bokunatsu amazon japan special bundle

Bubble bobble 4 friends

Ganso spelunker

And my winnings from the blueroom compo
                Love that Bubble Bobble 4 set
                Just been browsing for the UK release now myself
                What's the difference between the Baron is Back game & the original?

Neil

Comment

Love that Bubble Bobble 4 set
                  Just been browsing for the UK release now myself
                  What's the difference between the Baron is Back game & the original?

Neil
                  Pretty sure the baron is back is just the western sub title of the game, i don't think there are different contents on any of them. The game has 2 versions on the cart, it has the original arcade version of bubble bobble then it has the new 4 player game on it as well.

Comment

Pretty sure the baron is back is just the western sub title of the game, i don't think there are different contents on any of them. The game has 2 versions on the cart, it has the original arcade version of bubble bobble then it has the new 4 player game on it as well.
                    There are 2 version on Amazon...the Baron is Back version at top & non subtitled game at the bottom

Think Baron is Back is a version with DLC as it mentions 100 extra levels but not sure lol

Neil

Comment

There are 2 version on Amazon...the Baron is Back version at top & non subtitled game at the bottom

Think Baron is Back is a version with DLC as it mentions 100 extra levels but not sure lol

Neil
                      It seems the dlc is free for all versions so you won't be missing any content.

Comment

It seems the dlc is free for all versions so you won't be missing any content.
                        https://bubblebobble4friends.inin.games/
                        Thanks buddy
                        Does look like I'll be saving money if I go for the Baron is Back version though lol

Comment

I have not been importing games much lately, but had to pick up Tetsudou Nippon! Rosen Tabi: Joumou Denki Tetsudou-hen when I found it for a decent price. I like Tetsudou Nippon! games, they are relaxing games.

Comment

The digital version of Densha de GO! is 25% off right now for anyone interested.
                            任天堂の公式オンラインストア。「電車でGO!! はしろう山手線 ダウンロード版」の販売ページ。マイニンテンドーストアではNintendo Switch(スイッチ)やゲームソフト、ストア限定、オリジナルの商品を販売しています。

Comment

Can't wait to get stuck into this!

Comment

Nice, mines still floating around the postal system in japan somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X