No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is pretty disgusting and it can only get worse with Trump rolling back all the environmental protections, just so companies can dump all their crap in rivers to save money.

Comment

Trump defends himself against Cohen's claims of following Donald's orders by saying it's a lie - He didn't tell Cohen to pay the money, he paid it directly himself... you know? The money one he said he had never heard of one month ago...

No wonder Mueller and the Democrats have always been so quiet. Trump moans and moans whilst tying a noose around his own neck.

There isn't a part of me that thinks Trump will ever be impeached or face actual proper consequences for his clear guilty actions but as much as the last election rocked the boat I honestly do think the shock is now in the US system and he genuinely has absolutely no possibility of winning a second term or of his legacy not being torn apart in his wake, villified for the shame, disrepute and new lows he's brought to the role he occupies. They'll use him as an example for years as being the worst President in US history and he'll never-ever drum up enough voter base again to hold office.

November is when I may eat those words but I'm expecting the walls to collapse around him in ten weeks.

Comment

Were those collapsing walls paid for by the Mexicans?

Comment

Oh come on, he's not that bad...

Comment

After this weeks revelations US support for the Mueller investigation has risen 11%... and that's coming from Fox News so you know it's a bad week for Trump

Comment

I like the way they've rolled up somewhat and not at all:

If only 5-10% is at not at all, that poll result would read far worse. But why else would you combine the two?

Comment

Watching the reaction to McCain’s death, and Trump’s comments in the past about him being a POW. Said something like ‘I prefer people who didn’t get captured’.

What a vile, cowardly, sickening, lying, warped little piss weasel he is. An absolute scumbag not fit to lick McCain’s boots.

Comment

Apparently it's McCain's fault for not flying the White House flag at half mast, because he wasn't nice to Trump.

Incidently, this from the same senator who brought in snowballs to prove there wasn't any climate change. That's a thing that actually happened.
                  Last edited by MartyG; 28-08-2018, 10:09.

Comment

Who do we believe, the proven pathological liar that is Trump, or journalist Woodward on his account of how the White House and Trump behave? https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mp-white-house

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      Incidently, this from the same senator who brought in snowballs to prove there wasn't any climate change. That's a thing that actually happened.
                      I have to be careful not to think too much about this. It makes me rage more than almost any other thing that didn't involve a crime being committed.

I mean, a grown adult, a poweful leader, who did that whilst beaming with the confidence of a 5 year-old who thinks they've "figured it all out" while being so utterly, utterly wrong... I just can't believe it actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        I have to be careful not to think too much about this. It makes me rage more than almost any other thing that didn't involve a crime being committed.

I mean, a grown adult, a poweful leader, who did that whilst beaming with the confidence of a 5 year-old who thinks they've "figured it all out" while being so utterly, utterly wrong... I just can't believe it actually happened.
                        I hate to keep saying I told you all so but, ah who am I kidding, I love saying it.

Comment

I used to think it'd be hilarious if Trump won because of the crap show it would be.

It was funny for about a day.

Comment

Interesting Op-Ed in the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...esistance.html

Really think that rather than having to "thwart" " half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions" you should be invoking the 25th amendment.

Comment

Reading up on it this morning I'm a little mixed on it, doesn't feel like it's that big a deal in reality and that they don't make that much of a difference to Trumps coming and goings - or as much as they'd like to think they do - but the mere idea that people within the White House are conspiring against him will drive Trump nuts so it's worth its weight just for that.

Picking through the Guardian articles this was a good line:

Sebastian Gorka, the controversial former White House aide, told the Guardian:“If this were 1917 or 1944 this would count as treason of the highest order.”

If it were 1917 or 1944 Trump wouldn't be anywhere near the White House

"In an interview on CNN, John Kasich, governor of Ohio, said of Trump and his administration: "It’s just chaos all the time. And he's the commander of the chaos …"

Whilst I'm sure Trump mouths off a lot on the cuff I'm wary of the idea that the President tells you to do something, you don't do it and nobody notices especially when it's for major stuff like assassinations. At the least there should be no surprise here so the other risk is that it's all white noise from someone working there who has a misplaced sense of their own importance to things.
                              I may be wrong though in which case:

"New York times has smiled upon you this day,
                              the fate of a nation in its hands,
                              And blessed be the Admin,
                              Who subvert Trumps poor diplomacy,
                              'Till only the democrats stand

You see the mid-term flames,
                              they bellow in the night,
                              Trump calls Obamas name,
                              Still you do what is true right,

And though we ignore those shot,
                              We must still carry on,
                              Though Trump lies, la resistance lives on!"

On the really positive side, advanced opinion polling shows the projected lead for the Democrats in the mid-terms is widening fast and Trump may well be on his way to losing the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Whilst I'm sure Trump mouths off a lot on the cuff I'm wary of the idea that the President tells you to do something, you don't do it and nobody notices especially when it's for major stuff like assassinations. At the least there should be no surprise here so the other risk is that it's all white noise from someone working there who has a misplaced sense of their own importance to things.
                                What is shows is gross incompetence. The fact he hasn't noticed Assad hasn't been assassinated is proof he's so senile he's forgotten he asked for it - he probably thinks the air strikes were his idea and that it was the best idea rather than the failing assassination suggestion

The clown is so paranoid, he carries a hand written list of leakers with him: https://www.axios.com/trump-administ...1422eb36c.html
                                Last edited by MartyG; 06-09-2018, 11:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X