No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My amp blew up at the start of lockdown, finally got a new one today, oh surround sound how I’ve missed you.

Comment

Just discovered that Bacardi doesn't give me a bad hangover. I've actually never bought a bottle before. Been up an hour now and I feel great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        Just discovered that Bacardi doesn't give me a bad hangover. I've actually never bought a bottle before. Been up an hour now and I feel great!!!
        Still drinking Polish beer, Jazz? Have you tried zubr?

Comment

Yeah mate, been drinking Zubr for years, it's lush!!! Current fave is the green/white Perla, bit like Zubr but not as hoppy.

Comment

Yeah mate, been drinking Zubr for years, it's lush!!! Current fave is the green/white Perla, bit like Zubr but not as hoppy.
            It’s not easy to get here, but just ordered a case!

Was into Zywiec for a while, so I’m hoping this is as good.

Comment

I think both are WAY better than Zywiec!!!

Comment

Former friend and his girlfriend moved out today. Left the spare room in a right state, and half arsed the vacuuming when I asked him to do it. Still, they're gone now and the atmosphere has already improved significantly. Just got to get the place cleaned up now for when my girlfriend comes over tomorrow.

Comment

This was ALWAYS my fave C64 choon!!!!

(I have not listened to this since the nineties and sincerely cannot believe how they made an epic, sixteen minute, ever-surprising track in about two kilobytes!!!!!)

Comment

The game was kinda weak...but very slick.

I used to boot this up for the MUSIC alone!!!!!!!

Comment

Anyway...I'm not even 'bovved', anymore.

Can't be bovved at all.

I'm not quite sure what's g
                      Happening right now but I got me knob n ballz out like it was a flag

Ya want Tha nuttah taste-aha of my bollocks down ya thro a t!???

(I thought not)

((freestyle))
                      Last edited by JazzFunk; 22-10-2020, 03:03.

Comment

Sorry, was busy with school stuff.

Time stamp checks out.

Comment

Bought a sandwich toaster / panini/ grill combo thing today. Never made a panini in my life.

Toasted cheese and ham sandwich weekend starts here.

Comment

We had a sample/clearance sale at work. Almost everything was ¥500(£3.50) each:

Four pairs of trousers(rrp £80 each), rainproof trousers(£140), two polo shirts(£40), two shoe bags(£20) and a large holdall(£100).

¥5,500(£40 for the lot).

And best of all, the trousers are 34”. I’ve lost 13kg this year and now my 36” trousers are too big

Comment

Comment

The game was kinda weak...but very slick.

I used to boot this up for the MUSIC alone!!!!!!!

Me too! Love Hubbard stuff. Two favs are delta and sanxion

Comment

Working...
                                X