X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      But there is no hardware innovation here to speak of whatsoever.
      Okay. You have your view. I have mine. That's cool.

Comment

Discover & share this Dog GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

Comment

Sometimes I think about the children in war torn combat zones with no access to the internet and no way to spend a day looking for arguments in a thread about a system from a company they hate and it makes me really sad. I believe in a better world for all of us.

Comment

What????

Comment

Some people just love to argue it's the only thing that fills their sad & empty day.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Some people just love to argue it's the only thing that fills their sad & empty day.
                Up yours, J! Totally disagree with this statement!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                  Up yours, J! Totally disagree with this statement!
                  What!? Importaku’s just a rebranded taku. There’s no innovation there at all.

Comment

draaamaaaa lol

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                    What!? Importaku’s just a rebranded taku. There’s no innovation there at all.
                    Damn, my secrets out

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Sometimes I think about the children in war torn combat zones with no access to the internet and no way to spend a day looking for arguments in a thread about a system from a company they hate and it makes me really sad. I believe in a better world for all of us.
                      Other people have already believed in a better world for all of us. I see no innovation here.

Comment

I disagree with the claim that the Switch is just a rebrand Nvidia Shield.

Everyone knows it's really 16 miniaturised Gamecubes duck taped together!

Comment

Gamecube ducks are the most adorable type of duck.

Comment

Nintendo Gamcube - The Power of One Gamecube Ducktaped Together... Staring Directly into Your Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              I disagree with the claim that the Switch is just a rebrand Nvidia Shield.

Everyone knows it's really 16 miniaturised Gamecubes duck taped together!
                              Didn't Saddam Hussain buy a load of PS2s to make an evil supercomputer or something, or have I just imagined that?

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                                Didn't Saddam Hussain buy a load of PS2s to make an evil supercomputer or something, or have I just imagined that?
                                He did, he made a robot that was like an adolescent.

Comment

Working...
                                X