Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    #ColinsCannyBurburMporium.
    Prin by the way is my shops Facebook enigma. He pops up and says random ****, I'm the only person who gets it.

Comment

It’s one of those success stories that warms the heart. I’d be in most days if I lived nearby.

Comment

Mate, I can say it here as it's separate.When I did the thank you post recently, I was a bit touched by the response.

Comment

I drove past a business yesterday called 'Rumple Ink Skin'. There isn't really a thread with a suitable emotion for what I felt ... but I felt compelled to share nonetheless.

Comment

Jason Manford:
            Just discussing plans with my wife for tomorrow.
            “Right so what do you want to do with the kids for Father’s Day? Swimming? Playcentre? Park or Zoo?”

Erm, that’s not a Father’s Day is it?! When did this happen? I want to sleep in till 11, read the papers for two hours over a full English breakfast, not make my own brew all day while I eat Hobnobs and play PlayStation & watch Netflix, then sit in my NEW pants eating Five Guys burgers while someone else baths and puts the kids to bed!

Comment

Bordersdown and its mods do not condone piracy, however, I was chuffed to get JenesisDS working on our old DS, so whilst the missus was watching Sarah Millican, I was beating up the punks on Rage Street.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Bordersdown and its mods do not condone piracy, however, I was chuffed to get JenesisDS working on our old DS, so whilst the missus was watching Sarah Millican, I was beating up the punks on Rage Street.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I found your new avatar

Comment

Friday here and after todays crap stint in the lab is over i have 9 days off, celebrating the end of the week with my weekly voyage to leeds arcade club especially as they have in the newest house of the dead scarlet dawn cabinet in. Yass

Comment

A direct and to-the-point poem by the first patriarch of Zen, the legendary Bodhidharma:

When mortals are alive, they worry about death.
                      When they're full, they worry about hunger.
                      Theirs is the Great Uncertainty.

But sages don't consider the past.
                      And they don't worry about the future.
                      Nor do they cling to the present.
                      And from moment to moment they follow the Way.

- Bodhidharma

Comment

Got mentioned on the Kermode & Mayo Film Review again.

The line for autographs starts here...

Comment

"National Scool Sports Week."

Comment

Comment

Oh god, please make this happen! Going from using the tram back to buses has been a complete nightmare with late and missed services. I'd be genuinely happy if this gets pushed through.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                                https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ol-bus-network

Oh god, please make this happen! Going from using the tram back to buses has been a complete nightmare with late and missed services. I'd be genuinely happy if this gets pushed through.
                                Yep, read about this on the BBC site. Daughter has all-sorts of problems getting to school and home, you can see one of our great British sayings in action every day.
                                Her route is one of the ten minute ones but you literally wait half an hour with nothing then three of them turn up.

Me and Burnham are in lock-step with Northern Rail though, nightmare is an understatement using that shower, getting anywhere for connections particularly Picc/Ox Road is hellish.
                                Tomorrow it's not too bad only going to Warrington but Thursday I'm in Glasgow so will have to get earlier trains to get my connection.

Comment

Working...
                                X