Retro|Spective 140: Arcades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss lightgun games in the home.

Ghost Squad was just sublime on the Wii! Time Crisis 4 on PS3 with the little sensors.you had to.put at the corners of the screen - not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
      Ooof that's terrible, terrible. Ouch.
      It's not a bad game actually and it also came out on the PC too

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        It's not a bad game actually and it also came out on the PC too
        I think from the perspective of the awesomeness of the arcade title that is just an amboniation lol

Neil

Comment

Was disappointed that Red Earth doesn't run well on the RG-350M; I've never had the chance to play it properly. CPS-3 games run on it, but not to the degree where you'd want to play them all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            I wonder how much work Sega would have to do to release an Arcade Collection with some of the games that never saw release.
            It's always amazed me how we never got a Model 2/3 shooting or driving collections and if SEGA grew a brain. It could really use PSVR to handle some of its amazing light gun games. Rush of Blood shows how wonderful the move controllers work for a shooter, Perfect for House of Dead V, Lets Go Jungle 3D, Virtua Cop III, Too Spicy Ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              I think from the perspective of the awesomeness of the arcade title that is just an amboniation lol

Neil
              It's not ammoniation and also if you care for the IP tells quite a good story too. It's rather nice IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Neil
                Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                It's not ammoniation and also if you care for the IP tells quite a good story too. It's rather nice IMO
                Without having played it, I don't think it's fair to call it an amboniation or an ammoniation.

It does look a bit crap, though.

Comment

Ammoniation... I just pictured a dog cocking his leg up at an arcade machine 😂

Comment

Sega's put out a few arcade racers of late, given the updated Sega Rally and Daytona it's almost a surprise they haven't done a Crazy Taxi 4

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                      Ammoniation... I just pictured a dog cocking his leg up at an arcade machine ��
                      Wasn't a SEGA Arcade game where you could take your dog for a walk ? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                        Without having played it, I don't think it's fair to call it an amboniation or an ammoniation.

It does look a bit crap, though.
                        It's a product of its time . I enjoyed it and it animation was top draw

Comment

To coincide with Slug's reawakening:

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            To coincide with Slug's reawakening:
                            Much better than the original GunForce. The SNES version....

Comment

Working...
                            X