No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a gallon of live yogurt yesterday and, boy oh boy, it's tasty. Had some for breakfast this morning with a handful of sliced almonds, blueberries and pomegranate seeds chucked in. Delicious. Tastier than the stuff in the shops and about a sixth of the price. Win win.

Comment

Atelier Ryza was restocked!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Atelier Ryza was restocked!
        Dammit, Switch version is sold out.

I'd been holding off for a price drop at some point, that's clearly never going to happen given how well it's still selling so long after launch. Even on eBay it goes for ~£2 less than the new price!

Comment

Yeah was after PS4 luckily, would never get a multi plat on Switch. Was about 32 at base.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            Dammit, Switch version is sold out.

I'd been holding off for a price drop at some point, that's clearly never going to happen given how well it's still selling so long after launch. Even on eBay it goes for ~£2 less than the new price!
            25 digital...

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              THE SUPER SPY.

What a game!!!

I don't even get off that much off the game, nowadays, it's ALL about the excellent music!!!!!!

Oh, man, what bangin' choonz.
              Oh man, I LOVE that game!

Comment

Aintree festival & the Masters both starting
                Also a nice win on the first day

Neil

Comment

Comment

BANGAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Comment

Jiggedyjizzazzzzzzzzzz....

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        25 digital...
                        Thanks! I see it's 25 on PS4 and Switch.

After looking at some videos I'm going with the Switch version; I had hoped the PS4 version would be 60fps but both are 30.

Comment

Aaaaaaah. Just realised it's exactly one year since I started banging the Covid waste about. Not a single day off sick, a full bloody year and I unexpectedly love it.

And my sick rate is 100% completely reset. So if they pee me off again, I'm sorted.

And the sun has got his hat on, now. It really does make for a tremendous boost in mood.

Comment

When you watch history get made in the Grand National & make bank too

Not as good as Thursday but it's all stone cold profit

Neil

Comment

I lost a fiver on that Charlie one, was it 'Charlie's Dream'? Had to pick it in a split second as my mate was putting us all bets on with his phone app.

Don't mind losing the fiver, I always lose, but would've been gutted if I forgot to bet on the big one!!!

Comment

Very strange, unexpected night last night. Me and a mate ended up helping another mate burn old mattresses, scrap fencing and knackered couches on a bonfire on the wasteland beside his flat, drinking beers and smokin' jiggies at like one in the morning.

It was glorious. I've not been beside a bonfire in over a decade and it was magical, especially watching each item burn differently and beautifully. And as his flat is on a big hill, there was the illuminated vista of Leeds in the distance, the city lights all accumulated into a mass of brilliant luminescence.

Ace!!!!!

Completely unexpected night. Yeah, just sat on a scabby sofa getting pissed n' stoned, burning stuff and staying warm in the cold night. Primal.

Made a proper good bonfire, too, my mate used to be a boy scout back in the day, he can do anything, he's like a speeded-up Bez. Got about £150's worth of scrap, he did. Sells retro gaming stuff in his other life. Total ledge, he's nuts!

Comment

Working...
                                X