• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    **** on it!

He made FND.

Comment

99 and out. That's a good innings, Phil!

Comment

Yeah, but he won't get his telegram from the queen now.

Comment

I hope we get a couple of extra bank Holidays to help us get over our collective grief.

Comment

Whilst avoiding references the negatives of the man (because it's always default to whitewash the deceased's truth) this little nugget on the Guardian caught my eye:

Distantly related to the Queen – they were third cousins – their paths crossed several times before he became a serious suitor in 1946, though she was said to have fallen in love with him when she was 13.

I've only ever been moved by the celebrity death of one Uncle Phil... and it's not this one.

Comment

Can we abolish them now?

Comment

To be honest he looked like he'd died about 3 years ago and was reanimated.

Comment

Yeah its amazing how long you last when you have personal doctors. I think his was called Dr Frankenstein.

Comment

Will I still get my D of E award?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Will I still get my D of E award?
                      Given you can still get the Victoria Cross, I'd imagine so

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                        Given you can still get the Victoria Cross, I'd imagine so
                        Brilliant, because I never started it.

Comment

Charles: "Can't be long now"
                          Doctor: "Likely, there's not much we can do for him now"
                          Charles: "...wha-? Oh yes, him, can't be long for him..."

Comment

Interesting to see the anti-snowflake gammons on various random FB groups taking Dolores Umbridge with anyone who isn’t slavishly deferential.

It’s almost like they’re snowflakes themselves.

A man who usually moans that ‘you can’t joke about anything these days’ is begging you to stop making a joke he personally doesn’t like.

Comment

Multi-platinum rapper, celebrated for raw storytelling, was first artist to top US charts with first five albums

Rapper DMX has died aged 50

Comment

Good riddance to the vile racist bully (Phil the Greek, I mean).
                                Last edited by Golgo; 09-04-2021, 22:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X