No announcement yet.

Little Things That Puzzle You 2: Twisted Membrane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son is 18 today. How did that happen?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Unprotected sex 18 years and 9 months ago...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Unprotected sex 18 years and 9 months ago...
        Dammit, #inbeforeme.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          My son is 18 today. How did that happen?
          I know what you mean... my boy is 14 in three months and my daughter was 12 in February. Where does the time disappear to; doesn’t seem long since I was walking them to school in the mornings and making sure they had their PE kit and snack money.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Dammit, #inbeforeme.
            Mhmmmm....

Comment

Dynamo, wow. Looks like a totally different person, we're talking TOTALLY.

I know it's Crohn's but dayum. Day, day, day day dayum. Is it *really* him???

(I sincerely never knew before my YouTube threw up random vids)

Comment

All the chat about the xbox and ps4 in the retro games picture thread puzzles me, i went in there to see some cool pics of old retro games and its pages and pages of Bickering about the xbox one x, Nintendo switch and PS4

Comment

Everything puzzles me. From the profound to the profane. Who am I? I don't know. What is this awareness we possess? I've no idea. How do I open and close my hand at will? I've no idea. Where to thoughts and feelings arise from? I've no idea. Does the reality I experience exist objectively or is it all a subjective creation? I don't have the answer. Why do I love mountains so much? Dunno. Haha. Good job ignorance is bliss.

Comment

I've got a brain worm at the moment, can't remember if as a kid I watched Home Alone at the cinema. Grr

Comment

No, you saw it when it hit telly.

Comment

And you watched the sequel on cinema.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          I've got a brain worm at the moment, can't remember if as a kid I watched Home Alone at the cinema. Grr
                          Sure you did. Just like how you saw Nelson Mandela's funeral on TV in 1990.

Comment

When you watched the VHS of Home Alone, it was in August 1991, so it wasn't very festive watching a Christmas-based film in the middle of summer.

That's why you're struggling to remember.

Zaki's right, though. You definitely saw the sequel at the cinema.
                            You were allowed popcorn as a Christmas treat.

Comment

Drivers who accelerate towards a recently changed red light...bizzare

Comment

I'm 100% I didn't see the second film at the cinema, the first may well have been on VHS though. So hard to recall.

Comment

Working...
                                X