Tiger Woods in major car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Woods in major car accident

News flying in from everywhere Tiger Woods has been in a major car accident. Apparently, he reversed into a fire hydrant, then went forward and hit a tree.

CNN are saying he's in intensive care, police are saying charges are pending but they're not alcohol related.

Sounds very odd, too early to speculate on what's going on given the weirdness of the nature of the crash.

Just read reports that the airbags on the car didn't deploy so it was either low speed incident or they were faulty? all a bit bizarre.

Hope he's OK.

Comment

Tis very weird. Would be amusing if it turned out to be a very minor accident with no injuries given the way all the news agencies are going into a frenzy

Comment

They are now saying he's been released from hospital with only cuts to his face.

Comment

gotta love media frenzies

Comment

Glad it's nothing serious, some going though, hitting two objects just getting from your house to the road lol

He needs to come and spend an hour driving though Ilford in rush hour, forget F1 for entertainment, here is where it's at with two abreast shenanigans and that's just on the mini roundabouts.

Comment

Yeah, he's probably nicked his chin slightly. AOL's main headline is "Tiger Woods seriously hurt in car crash". A quick read of it pretty much instantly makes clear the man suffered minor facial lacerations, and was probably doing below 30mph.

Another 'big' headline is "Harry Potter star 'drunk and offensive'". It's (predictably) not even Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe, it's some other twonk named Josh Herdman.

Comment

Don't look now, but apparently David Hasselhoff's been found unconscious at his home and rushed to hospital*.

It's like a celebrity version of `The Happening`

*which is probably bollocks and nowhere near as impressive as the `Jeff Goldblum is dead` attempt which RLLMUK managed to make headlines when Jacko snuffed it.
                Last edited by Spatial; 27-11-2009, 22:42.

Comment

Tiger has been playing golf drunk again and doing some drink driving - geddit?

Driver - - - - - -

Golf - - - - - - - -

I'll get my coat....

Comment

I heard he'd been drinking Tee all evening.

I'll join ya Geo

Comment

Any news on how this happened yet...Saw it on the news yesterday and some earlier...strange how he managed to crash twice in front of his house *puzzled*

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                        I heard he'd been drinking Tee all evening.

I'll join ya Geo
                        OOfft !

Seriously tho I think he has been drunk I mean how else could you crash twice the way he did and at the speed he was doing.

Maybe his accelerator was stuck or something

Comment

If Brian Harvey can run himself over then anything is possible where celebrities and cars are involved.

Comment

NotW 'reveals' all, Mrs Woods thinks he's playing away from home and the inference is she stoved his head in with a golf club !

Comment

Lots of speculation that it was a domestic dispute. All just speculation though.

No doubt if it was true it would be seen as funny and charges won't be pressed (compare it to Chris Brown and Rihanna)

Comment

Working...
                              X