No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2 (360) - ?15 @ Tesco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they've made a mistake they'll probably just email you to say rather than just dispatching it.

It would be against the law for them to say one price and then charge you more without your permission to proceed.

Comment

Got a copy sorted for £12.50 from Currys thanks to their price match dealio. Awesome.
      Last edited by ezee ryder; 28-11-2009, 13:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
        If they've made a mistake they'll probably just email you to say rather than just dispatching it.

It would be against the law for them to say one price and then charge you more without your permission to proceed.

Thanks Spatial. That's exactly what I was thinking myself.

Comment

how does the currys price match work?

Comment

I just phoned Currys and the guy said they dont price match Tesco Entertainment, only Tesco Direct... Already got a ?15 Tesco copy (which has already been charged to my account) but would have been nice to rob Currys whilst Im at it

Comment

Currys online won't match it now, just tried And the store won't match it either. So ordered it online. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Lovely stuff - thanks
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

nothing to see here

Comment

i dont think it will be honoured. there are people ordering 10+ copies to sell on ebay

Comment

That ****s me off. Greed. It'll ensure no-one gets a copy

Comment

A bargain, was planning on getting it when it hit the £25 mark. Hopefully will be honored and those that ordered stupid amounts will have theirs canceled

Comment

I had no problem at all with the Currys price match, the woman on the other end was very helpful actually.

Tesco entertainment is part of Tesco.co.uk, so I don't know why they gave that reason. If you click on entertainment from the main homepage you get taken to the Tesco entermainment page so refusal on those grounds is nonsense.

Comment

Currys say they're out of stock now anyway :\

Comment

Originally posted by Chain View Post
                              That ****s me off. Greed. It'll ensure no-one gets a copy
                              Me too. If it was up to me I'd only honour single orders.

Comment

It's getting a big problem. People did it to that Zavvi tekken deal. Why not just limit the deals to one per person? It'll at least put off the majority of the traders.

Comment

Working...
                                X