No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead 2 (360) - ?15 @ Tesco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering it was apparently brought to Tesco's attention quite a few hours ago, Im suprised its still running on the site

Comment

Well it's just let me order it so fingers crossed. Can Tesco's charge you more without telling you first or will they give you the option to cancel the order?

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat View Post
        Well it's just let me order it so fingers crossed. Can Tesco's charge you more without telling you first or will they give you the option to cancel the order?
        NO ONE can do that. If they're not going to honour the price they will generally just cancel the order completely so don't worry

Comment

Their terms and conditions say that they will inform you first of a price change and give you the option of cancelling the order.

Comment

i have a £15 transaction pending on my account so im guessing this is going through?

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
              It's getting a big problem. People did it to that Zavvi tekken deal. Why not just limit the deals to one per person? It'll at least put off the majority of the traders.
              Because it's probably not meant to be a deal. Limiting everything on their website, deal or not, to one per person, would be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
                i have a ?15 transaction pending on my account so im guessing this is going through?
                They are probably just reserving the money at this point. They won't actually take payment until they dispatch the order......which is the point when acceptance of your order takes place. They can cancel it at any point up to then.

A dispatch notification means you are home and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                  Because it's probably not meant to be a deal. Limiting everything on their website, deal or not, to one per person, would be insane.
                  No, I know. I meant special deals in general. It was actually referring to the zavvi monday deals and shopto star buys recently. People on hot uk deals buying 20 copies each to hawk at CEX.

Comment

Dear Adrian,

We thought you'd like to know that the following item has been despatched and should be with you in a few days.

Item Format Price Status

Left 4 Dead 2 ?15.00 Despatched

Comment

I hope it turns out to be the right game and not L4D!

Comment

Still waiting for my dispatch confirmation.

Comment

Same here :\

Comment

Ditto. Going to get pulled isn't it?...you know it.

Comment

Well... I ordered a copy of MW2 from them in the same order. They can go jump if they cancel my L4D2, I'll send my custon elsewhere :P

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                                I hope it turns out to be the right game and not L4D!
                                If they do then people just have to send it back. It should even be a freepost return.

edit:- Oh and LMAO at Tesco's latest bargain

How much?!
                                Last edited by Spatial; 29-11-2009, 11:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X