This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
    Yeah, I've watched a few of her previous shows on the Beeb (for some reason) too. That bloke with the Lambo didn't get that just because he was making loads of money that doesn't mean he was giving the customers good service/advice.

I do wonder when Apple's lawyers will be in touch about the blatant rip-off of their store design though.

Estate agents next week, should be funny.
    I thought exactly the same when I saw that 'bar' and when I saw the furniture shop one with the inspiration station or whatever it was, they have that in places like B&Q and Homebase. So really shes just using other competitors good ideas? lol?

I absolutely hate estate agents, apologies to any out there!

Comment

Songwriters circle on BBC4, I really enjoy these shows as I like hearing the back story behind the songs. They're filmed in a nice little venue near me in shepherds bush.

Comment

I saw a great couple of programmes last night on bbc4 about Bob Monkhouse and James Lovelock. Really fascinating stuff. That channel is a goldmine for this type of thing.

On another note ... Castle series 2 finished on Wednesday

But series 3 starts next Wednesday
        Last edited by prinnysquad; 04-03-2011, 22:23.

Comment

Yep, I find that if I'm having a night in on the weekend, more often than not they'll be showing something above average.
          Last edited by Colin; 04-03-2011, 22:29.

Comment

Get into bed, turn anything on. BBC2. Mighty Boosh live. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
              But series 3 starts next Wednesday
              That's why I watch the US version. I'm halfway through Season 3! It's amazing!!

Comment

Did anyone see Mad Dogs on Sky1? - I thought it was a really good show but with a slightly
                ending. It was great to see Glennister and Simm back on screen together and there was some great one liners.

Glad

the owner / their mate who owned the villa

got knocked off in the first episode - what an arrogant tw@t.

Comment

My faith is restored in TV after seeing TT character Guy Martin on his own show visiting all things victorian including a load of crappers while restoring his own canal boat.

"Yer proper gulpin on that tea their boss"

Comment

Caught up on the last two episodes of Series 3 of:

Being Human

Jesus christ, this really hit its stride this series and the build up and finale was real heart in your mouth stuff. No doubt things will reset as usual for Series 4 but it was real dramatic stuff that has marked it out as one of the best british series around.

Comment

Been watching Broadwalk Empire, really enjoying it.

Nice to see Steve Buscemi given a serious role that isn't meant to be creepy or funny.

The amount of ads being shown is insane though.

Comment

We're currently recording Boardwalk Empire and Treme and are going to watch them in marathon sessions once we've recorded the whole series.

Fringe is back on Sky tonight! Hurrah!

Comment

Gf said the new series of secret diary of a call girl was a huge let down

Comment

Just watched the first season of Bored To Death. Brilliant! Anyone else watch?

Comment

That SuperScrimpers programme that was on Channel 4 last night was a total, utter rip off of Spendaholics that used to be on BBC. The format was virtually identical.

Comment

Just watched the return visit of Louis Theroux to America's Most Hated Family.

Alongside the traditional God Hates Fags sign were some new ones:
                                Fag Pimp Judy
                                Bitch Burger
                                Thank God For Oil Slicks

Apparently Obama is the antiChrist, and the Church Family are going to go to Jordan and live in a pink cave. (Jordan's pink cave? I lolled)

Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                                X