No announcement yet.

Words with Friends - Super Relaxed Tournament Vol.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three points per win sounds fine. Who gets to start the games, though? Are we going to play "home" and "away"?

Comment

Nah, just play each other once for this first league. Who gets to start games is something I tried to figure out, but my brain got bored after 2 seconds. Hmm, actually is there an advantage of going second/first? Maybe we should do home and away?

Comment

This works, I think.

If everyone starts the games in the green squares horizontally along from their names, then everyone should start around half their games and have half started.

Someone should probably check I've not ballsed it up!

Comment

Mate, that looks good. Any chance of higher res version? I will fill that as the league is played out.

Comment

That's the spreadsheet, in theory you should be able to edit it

Comment

I've finished all my current games including the one in which hoolak was creaming me but I'm still waiting on one or two to resign.

I'm being thick here (what's new), but how many games should we start at the beginning & I take it that I start the games in green, ie dav/toys/cctv/sto/hum.

I think I need something simple like TheGlider vs DavidHoliss in a basic text document.
              Last edited by The Glider; 16-12-2009, 08:09.

Comment

So, just to confirm, I need to start games today with - Hoolak, MikeF, CCTVStar, StolenDiagram, TheGlider and Number45?

All started except with Hoolak - need to resign before I re match.
                Last edited by ItsThere; 16-12-2009, 09:30.

Comment

Okie dokie, I've started all my "home" matches on the list with Hoolak, Mik3F, Itsthere, Psyduck, Gradius and Number45.

Comment

Right I have started all my home games now, got a few good words in too

Comment

Right, I think I've resigned all of the relevant games. Will start my ones shortly.

Comment

HumanEnergy 275 - 270 Mik3F

Comment

Humanenergy - sorry, hit the home button rather than saying yes or no to start a game, and it seems to have taken that as a no and declined. Please start a game again. If you get a worse start than last time then we'll keep going until you get a better one as it's my fault!

Comment

No probs mate. Amazingly I was able to put down a word that scored exactly the same as the first game! It's divine intervention.

Comment

Started all my 'home' (green) games now.

Comment

MikeF 336 - 327 Daragon

Comment

Working...
                                X