Itsthere / Itsthere
    eASY aDDICT / CCTVStar
    Psyduck / Psyduck
    Daragon / Stolendiagram
    Gradius / Gradius
    The Glider / TheGlider
    HumanEnergy / HumanEnergy
    Number45 / Number45

Last edited by hudson; 24-12-2009, 08:54.

DavidH / DavidHolliss

I'm "only" on a Touch so won't be about roughly 8 to 6 during the week - just so people are aware. Am online most other times though.
    Last edited by VR46; 13-12-2009, 07:11.

Comment

Go on then, on an iPhone so am available from 9am to 11ish

MikeF / Mik3F

Comment

I'm in!

toythatkills

Comment

In

Itsthere

Comment

I'm in : CCTVStar

Comment

I'm in. Depending on numbers can I suggest a league instead? Everyone plays everyone so all games can be played concurrently and the competition could be done in a week. If it's knockout then it's just one games at a time and it could take forever.
              Also, since there is a fair degree of luck in the game you don't end up out straight away due to some bad luck, it should even itself out over the course of the games more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck View Post
                I'm in. Depending on numbers can I suggest a league instead? Everyone plays everyone so all games can be played concurrently and the competition could be done in a week. If it's knockout then it's just one games at a time and it could take forever.
                Also, since there is a fair degree of luck in the game you don't end up out straight away due to some bad luck, it should even itself out over the course of the games more or less.
                This was my concern too!

So long as all games can be played and completed in a reasonable period of time then count me in.

Stolendiagram is the username.

Comment

A league format does sound the best format. And that coming from a Liverpool fan lol.

Comment

True. League it is. Exciting. Will give this a day or two longer for people to sign up. Please tell players you maybe playing now to join if they haven't already.

Comment

Yeah, i'll join.

Gradius

Comment

Bit late, but I'm in.

Comment

I'll have a go too!

Comment

I'm in:

Number45 / Number45

Down with time limits though, I'm crazy busy at work and home at the moment!

Comment

League will start tomorrow. So please finish or resign any games you have going with people in the list in the first post.

No strict time limit will be in place as I understand some people work hard during the day (myself, In work tomorrow then off 'til January) others like myself only have an iPod Touch, so connections may be restricted. However, I'm sure everyone will find a way beaver away at games as I've witnessed already.

Could be tricky keeping tabs of who you have played and who you haven't, so we need to keep on top of it, meaning once you've finished a match please post the results in this thread. It's probably best to PM me too in case your post suddenly gets buried behind several more post. I'll try my best to keep on top of things though.

Okay, so feel free to kick off any time tomorrow.

Any ideas how we score this? I mean there will hardly be any draws, no? 3 pts per win?
                              Last edited by hudson; 15-12-2009, 21:01.

Comment

Working...
                              X