No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hungover too. was out with the old man xmas shopping yesterday which means one shop then pub crawl i remember why i dont drink bacardi this morning

Comment

Chilling with a beer now, been doing a spot of shopping so this is my reward :-)

I left a box in the shed last night so these are icy cold. Beautiful.
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Had me some purple drank

Comment

Went out for Birthday drinks yesterday, started drinking at about 11am and finished at midnight. Feel a little drained today!

Comment

In answer to the topic. Yes.

And I have 5 days of work left before a 3 week break........It's going to be a long day tomorrow......

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              I'm pretty much out of it every Friday night to tell the truth. 8% Chu-Hai really gets you going!
              That stuffs a killer. When it's only ~200en a can who can say no?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                That stuffs a killer. When it's only ~200en a can who can say no?
                I love the way the can goes crinkly when you open it!

(I am thinking about the same stuff, right?)

Comment

May have to try that...

I'm sadly not much of an experimental person (when it comes to drink and food). When I know what i like I tend to stick to it. Spirits I have to stay away from because of a silly seventeen year old binge... It wasn't wise nor clever, but admittedly a hell of a lot of fun at the time (ha!). Still, now it means even a smell of a shot or spirit of any kinda makes me feel sick. So now i'm officially a beer man.

Comment

Went out for a drink with my bro in my local a couple of weeks back. Bolted about 5-6 pints of wifebeater, and where as I used to drink that easily in a night, I was on my arse, and then spewing everywhere. Really caught me out - but I put it down to having a littlun...

Comment

I drink too much in general. I never get drunk though. Except on Thursday when I went out for a few pints and then polished off a bottle of vodka with one of my oldest mates. Then had a nightmare at work on Friday as I was forced to work through the hangover. Never again!*

*until next time!

Comment

I was out all day on Fri, I have recently got into the habit of drinking red bull to sober me a wee bit if im getting too drunk but feck me does it make you feel terrible if you drink too much of it.

I must have had at least 6 cans and I just made it home before I was sick and it came out the other end lol.

After a bit of research caffine can relieve constipation and really make you ill if consumed in large quantities.

It was a close one I tell you lol..

Better off with alcohol
                        Last edited by Robster; 14-12-2009, 00:02.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          I love the way the can goes crinkly when you open it!

(I am thinking about the same stuff, right?)
                          Yep, that's the stuff. I buy the 500ml cans. 2 of them and you're about the same as 4 or five beers!! I normalls start off on Kirin larger / beer then move on to the Chu-Hai. YOu can get completely out of your head on only 2000 yen!! And I'm a good drinker. My wife can't even finish 1 can.

Yakumo

Comment

Another reason to add to the list for moving to Japan.

Comment

Had the annual Christmas poker night with the lads on Friday, but we all managed to stay relatively sober and made it just about having a laugh.

In previous years I got rumbled tipping my absinthe in a nearby plantpot when I thought nobody was looking! That got mentioned in my best man's wedding speech...

My wife dropped me off at the poker, so I forgot to take my front door key off and had to wake her when I rocked up in the early hours. Ooops!

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                                I drink too much in general. I never get drunk though.
                                To be honest, i'm very much the same... but i'm going to try to keep off the beer until Christmas now. I got through a box of 24 cans Saturday eve/Sun so think i should probably lay off for a few days. I've got in the habit of chilling with a beer whilst working on my artwork and whatnots... I find that I like having something to sip on when i'm concentrating, so instead I think I'll sip on the teas and nibble on carrots and apples :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X