No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lidl currently doing 4-packs of 500ml Efes Pilsner cans for £2.99 a pop. Even got them posh foil covers on each can. Total barg.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      Lidl currently doing 4-packs of 500ml Efes Pilsner cans for £2.99 a pop. Even got them posh foil covers on each can. Total barg.
      Imported or brewed under licence?

Comment

"Brewed and Canned by Efes Brewery, Turkey".

Comment

That’s the good stuff!

Comment

FS (what we call it down here) is one the best Lager one can get and super cheap in spoonies too. San Miguel on tap is hard to beat mind.For me, this is the best drink ever mind

Comment

Had some fam over. BBQ and 5 cans of the black stuff. Feeling chilled despite the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Had some fam over. BBQ and 5 cans of the black stuff. Feeling chilled despite the heat.
                Dr. Pepper? Easy tiger!!

Comment

#cans

Comment

I've been making hot apple cider this month.

Chuck four or five apples into a blender - any variety will suffice, transfer to a saucepan, slice and peel an orange and add that to the pan, finally a pinch of cinammon or nutmeg or mixed spice, stir well, bring to a simmer, then serve with a generous measure of rum. It's so simple and tasty and warming and festive.

Edit: I forgot to mention water needs adding to the apples when (or after) blending, otherwise you end up with apple sauce which you can't drink.
                    Last edited by thinkitty; 09-12-2020, 23:33.

Comment

Another good one:

Take the juice from one orange and the juice from one lime, add 3 teaspoons of honey syrup (raw honey will lump together when added to cold drinks so it has to be honey syrup which is easily made by boiling equal parts honey and water in a pan and stirring constantly until they mix into a syrup), a pinch of cinammon, a lot of ice, and your choice of liquor, be it gin, whiskey, rum, vodka or whatever, shake together really well, and serve. Very moreish.

Comment

Been on the Jack Daniel's and full shug Pepsi of recent. And Jim Beam, too. And full shug 1.5ml petrol station bottles of Cherry Coke, even though they've distanced themselves from that title these days.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Anyhoo, get no gastric probs with bourbon n' Coke at all, beer gives me gaseous gut probs, I'm 46 on the 18th and can finally see now why all my mates in their 50s get stomach/gaseous probs from drinking beers.

Getting old. Too damn old. Still feel like I'm betwixt 21-28 but I'm not.

It's sad, tbh, saying this. But beer wrecks me guts. I'll still have it occasionally at home and will deffo go back out for pints again if this lockdown ever lifts but I'll deffo be having a Lansoporazole before and after a sesh, these days.

That's if it happens again. We shall see, we shall see, tweedle-dee.

Comment

Lansoprazole, I meant. Fcking predictive predicting a misspelling.

Comment

I bought a 1 litre bottle of Baileys Irish Cream for £9.50 at Tesco today - that's under half price. I do like Baileys, both as a drink and as an ingredient added to things like hot chocolate, homemade fudge or homemade ice cream. Even a drop in earl grey or masala chai tea tastes good.

Comment

I do like it, but once when I was about 14 me and my friend pinched my mums bottle of Baileys and it ended badly as you can imagine. Kind of been put off ever since.
                              Same with mulled Wine, my mum made one at Xmas and it was lethal. Can't drink it again after tasting it in reverse.

Comment

Haha. Yeah, experiences like that can shape our tastes for life.

Comment

Working...
                                X