Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    I don’t have to work anymore. All I do is drink now. I don’t take drugs though, at least. There is a baby on the way, as well as many goods from NIKE, SONY, Louis Vuitton, and the JPN PSN, which is bleading me dry.

*await further breakdown posts*
    Self control? Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      I don’t have to work anymore.
      Did you win the lottery?

Comment

As long as one is posting and wanting stuff...I think that's a healthy sign.

Comment

Went out for a colleagues birthday drinks!
          Played some Mortal Kombat 2 Arcade, Pinball Street fighter 2 with crazy artwork (and an amazing smash the car mode), plus REMOTE CONTROL CARS!!! Also lots of drink, home safe, waiting for some food to arrive.

Comment

Had five pints of San Miguel then one pint of Sam Smiths Taddy and two pints of their Alpine, followed by a Five Guys that had the gherkin in when I didn't ask for it.

Ruined it tbh. Don't wanna taste vinegar drizzling down my Five Guys but I did, not going back there for a bit.

Comment

Quite possibly one of the best beers I've ever tasted -

Comment

At last! The man gets onto darker, stronger burburs. No turning back now, serdadu.

Comment

Mate, genuinely, it was amazing. I went right back to the brewery and bought more, gutted it's limited to 650 bottles.

Comment

Just having a single G&T, got a certain prinny over tomorrow for burbur club.

Comment

Superb. Perfect time of year to break out the big guns, too.

Comment

You should see the stuff I've had recently on Twitter mate, loads of big percentage bad boys.

Comment

You can’t beat a bit of salt on your porridge to work up a thirst

Comment

This was just a matter of time.

All Burbur Club members graduate to the big boys after their induction period. You end up loving that big hit of hops, or bitterness, or thick stouty goodness. A 4% bitter can suddenly taste very bland.
                            @vanpeebles I have Winter-themed beers ready to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                              You can’t beat a bit of salt on your porridge to work up a thirst
                              Jeez Van, we're not interested in your mum and dads sex talk.

Comment

Baddun you are!

Comment

Working...
                                X