No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to be anything with the coffee flavours that gives me the dry heave, that's what I need to dodge.

Comment

What a sap

Comment

Sorry, Prancysquid.

EDIT: Now on to their marmalade on rye DIPA. Lush.
        Last edited by Colin; 29-12-2018, 19:48.

Comment

What are you celebrating, Colin?

Comment

Change of career after nearly 30 years.

Comment

So...next meet up is over Colin's then?

Comment

Brothers Rhubarb and custard English cider. Crazy stuff. Tastes like that.

Comment

I have been watching the rugby with my parents. So I have been drinking. Can anyone recommend a decent gin club?

Comment

I'm doing really well with my boozage this year, worked out I have only drunk 1/3 of this year, compared to the usual 3/3.

Had nowt this week bar some merlot last night. Got eight 500ml tinnies of Holsten Pils in for toneet, petrol station prices, gonna watch Ex Machina, hope it' s decent.

Comment

Saw a new beer in that interesting little promotional section in the centre of Lidl, 'Festbier' @99p for a 500ml, 5.5% vol can. I bought eight. And it's really bloody nice, you can tell it's proper German lager. Strong, too, had my fourth and feeling the Hammer of Thor in the temples.

They should get rid of Perlenbacher and make this the house 'premium' lager. And dump 'Galereux' and bring back them 6x330ml packs of Fink Brau stubbies in the brown bottles.

Comment

I'd have that old Fink Brau in cans, in any form, even tincture. I used to love that stuff, it was such a lovely beer (I'm talking about the stronger one, there was a weaker one as well).

Yeeeeeeeah. The Fink Brau stubbies, the old strong ones. Always got me wazzed in a lovely way, where I'd listen to jazz and think about love and stuff. God juice.

The juice of GODS.

Comment

Bought a few 4-packs of 'Export' at Morrisons. Not Carlsberg Export. Just...'Export'. On offer at £3.

Had it a few times before, ain't great but is drinkable and doesn't burn my innards out like the similarishly-priced Galereux or Perlenbacher cans from Lidl.

Also wanna let y'all know that the Tesco near the hosp has been doing Hardys Varietal Range Shiraz at £3.25 a bottle, reduced to clear. I've bought loads this week, it's nice wine. Not sure if it's countrywide but checkahcheggidout, getting wazzed for £6.50 on a nice red is pretty deese.

Comment

Went out for a sesh last night. Ended up in some daft cocktail bar. Their Breaking Bad one was epic.

Comment

Timestamp checks out.

Comment

I managed 9 cans of the 'Export'. I could've had more but work tomoz...

Final verdict? If you see it as a 440ml, 4.8% lager at 75p a can, then it's bloody brilliant.

I really had no probs at all drinking it, I preferred it vastly over Carlsberg Export/Carlsberg/Stella/Carling tbh, it at least has a bit of sweetness and slightly less fizz than those. For 75p...very decent. I quite fancy another can, tbh, but I've just drunk my bedtime cuppa tea.

(...and even if you try it and don't like it...then I shall hold my balls...)...

Comment

Working...
                                X