No announcement yet.

Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, let's not be in danger of nanny-stating the dood. He's a grown man.

Turn people into victims and they become victims. It's bad voodoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
      been finding im emptying a box of 18 fosters in an eve and left wanting more!
      If i didn't feel so fine and could work as normal i'd say there's something up.... but they go down like water
      I’m not a drinker, but know enough about alcohol to say that what you are doing, and the effects or lack of, to you, is not good.

You need address it before things start to spiral.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        Come on, let's not be in danger of nanny-stating the dood. He's a grown man.

Turn people into victims and they become victims. It's bad voodoo.
        Aye fair enough and it is beer o’clock ;-)

Comment

And don't forget he's a burrrrrillliant biro-doodler. I'm a pretty epic biro-doodler myself but that doodski takes the cake...and it's a biiiiig cake.

Comment

Timestamp checks out...

Comment

I had a few at The Black Prince...then a few at The Headley Verity (a Wetherspoons) then staggered home, nabbing a Mickey D's dooble quarda pounda.

Ended up reopening a sex scar with an ex I last made love to/shagged/knorbus-ed/Okinawa-ed over 18 months back. Tbh, she reopened it a month back, she slit that scar tissue. We're too different as people but pretty much 100% sexually compatible.

Hmmm. I always say never go back but I'm not thinking with the mind's eye, it's more about the japs.

Comment

It'll probably go nowhere. It will likely be a mistake. It's just memories create pulsing sensations.

Comment

HEDley Verity, btw.

#Fucn8predictive

Comment

In Frankfurt for the weekend so lots of Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen both the regular and kristal version. Found a cracking little craft beer place called naïv and tried all 8 draft beers. Also the Paulaner braühaus for maßes of the good stuff. Prost!

Comment

It's too easy for me to reply yes to this these days.

Having given up my career of 30 years to open my own craft beer shop I have ridiculous access to new beers. This week we have around 300 different ones, 100 of which have changed from a month ago. First job I've ever liked mind you!

Comment

What’s the name of your shop Colin? I need to pop through for a look and pick up some beers.

Comment

Was gonna abstain tonite but had six cold Bud in the fridge and 4 San Miguels.

I've had a busy day. Very busy. It's an excuse, I know, but on me feet all day n worked me knackers off.

Next week, think I'm entering a phase of abstention. I go on how red/ruddy my face looks. Right now it's a tramp's arse typa colour and I start getting cystic acne popping up on my nose and cheeks.

That's when it's time to lay off it for a bit.

Just don't let yourself get all yellow, like a Simpson. I've seen hospital wards full of yellow people full of tubes with super-shiny black-looking beady eyes that look like that dude in that David Lynch movie, could've been Lost Highway.

All yellow like Coldplay.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            What’s the name of your shop Colin? I need to pop through for a look and pick up some beers.
                            It’s The Caledonian Craft Beer Merchant. You can find it on all the usual social media channels @TheCCBM

Comment

ikobah pop shop

Comment

Have sampled a bottle of the Wolf Blass Red Label Shiraz Cabernet, £2.50 off at Morrisons right now, £4.99.

For a fiver, this is SENSATIONAL. I normally find a Shiraz quite acidic but this is soft, sweet, full-bodied, legendary! A great way to blow a fiver, especially if you're tentative about reds. An easy-drinking barg.

Am sampling that second one I bought.

Comment

Working...
                                X