This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official music making thread

Inspired in part by nakamura's thread announcing his new tune.

There are a number of NTSC-UKers who make music, myself included, but there appears to be no thread for posting stuff. As we already have an art thread, I thought it would be a good idea to have a similar thread for music, so here it is.

If you make music of any kind, then please share it here.

To start, here is mine:

Astroboy's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

That's my main page. I've been doing this for some time, and have recently been signed to an independent label who'll be releasing some of my stuff in 2010.

I also have another page here, which has been up for years:

electronica #electronica #electronic #experimental #atmospheric #idm #astroboy #ambiel

So then, if you make music, don't be shy, post it here.

Ohh good thread. Gives me a chance to check other people out. I am not very good at music per se, I am literally now learning a lot more as I go. I have been producing around 10 years though purely for my own pleasure. I Had never released a tune before last year, if someone likes my stuff its a great boost but I have never seen it as more than a hobby.

My channel.

Really love the first 2 tracks I have heard of your Ady. Honeydew in particular is lovely.
    Last edited by nakamura; 21-12-2009, 23:52.

Comment

This is my old band, I am the bass player + backing vox, not got time for bands at the mo (baby takes up all my free time now, which is nice ) but hope to get back into it one day:

www.myspace.com/de_carabas

I'd be interested to hear what people have to say about it (constructive please )

Comment

Anyone here on SoundCloud? If so, befriend me!

I have about 25 tracks on there which you can check out here.

Here's a few tracks to hopefully get you going...

Light Years From Home
        Human Signal
        Three Legged Invader

Comment

Light Years From Home is a really nice tune. Will have to listen to a few in this thread later.

Comment

Cool beans. Listened to your tracks. Very well produced. Some nice build ups. Liked the intro to Escaping the Darkness

Comment

Thanks. I do like that intro very smooth and dark. I need to produce again but just haven't found time.

Comment

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread by someone boasting about getting a BJ......on the Internet.

Comment

New track called Shibuya

Really pleased with this one

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                      New track called Shibuya

Really pleased with this one
                      That was great. Captures the essence of Japan at night perfectly.

I have a new (ish) one, too!

"...And one day I was sleeping, I had a vision..." Dedicated to a true visionary.

Comment

Love it, Ady. Really like the vocal sounds in there.

I've started to follow you on SoundCloud. It's a great little site.

Comment

Cheers, mate.

Yeah, I like Soundcloud so far. I especially like how you can comment on people's tracks and say when a bit comes up that you like.

I'll have a listen to the other tracks you've got up later.

Comment

Yay! My Shibuya track is going to be featured in next month's FutureMusic magazine

Comment

Music video featuring the track mentioned above. My girlfriend put it together with footage we took from our time in Tokyo. It's her first attempt at video editing. I think she's done ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X