Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some deep lyrics going on here from a 12 yr old.

(edit - if it's not here, it's removed for remastering and will reappear later)
    Last edited by charlesr; 29-07-2019, 10:23.

Comment

This is very unusual and frankly doesn't make any sense to me until the beat starts and then sounds great.

Comment

Comment

Ben's latest Trip Hop delivery

Comment

Kawaii Future Bass

Comment

Still awake on a Saturday evening and need something to chill to? Ben has you covered!
              Last edited by charlesr; 23-11-2019, 23:00.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] wow your son has some serious talent. Really enjoyed 'Unchinwa'. Really great track building with the composition choices for pauses and drops etc. Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] wow your son has some serious talent. Really enjoyed 'Unchinwa'. Really great track building with the composition choices for pauses and drops etc. Brilliant.
                  Cheers, I'll let him know. He's on Spotify now: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5ABPVU4e4FU2ZKmcS7jJBR
                  As you can probably tell, I got him the unlimited track version of Ableton

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], your son's music is really impressive!

Is he a Nujabes fan? Borderline really reminded me of his stuff (I love Nujabes).

Comment

Thanks, I will check them out.

Comment

Here's my first Corona-Virus isolation jam using a 303. I tried to make it sound live

Don Pachi Live at Jojeez
                        Last edited by hudson; 22-03-2020, 14:52.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          Here's my first Corona-Virus isolation jam using a 303. I tried to make it sound live

Don Pachi Live at Jojeez
                          This is great. Used to spend all night at Lost nights in London dancing to stuff like that.

Comment

Haha thanks. Yeah me too, but in Liverpool. The TB-303 is amazing anomaly in music history. Released in Japan to be a "realistic" programmable bass guitar you could play along to. It flopped until a DJ in Chicago stumbled upon it and put it through some distortion effect. It has such a distinct squelchy, screaming, chugging tone.

Comment

Comment

I pretended it was a small gig at a pub

Comment

Working...
                                X