No announcement yet.

MAG : Public Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to have half a game, seems ok. Runs really smoothly the controls are similar to cod4

and apparently "we need to starts defending for realzors" Only heard yanks talking so far

Comment

The servers are melting i think, i guess they underestimated how many people would try the beta today/tonight, hopefully can get a few games with forumites.
      PSN - MISTERBUBBLES

Comment

My mic is turned off MisterBubbles, housemate is sleeping and our walls are as thin as a ducks dick
        Last edited by Orgun; 04-01-2010, 22:39.

Comment

Time for me to catch some ZZZ's MrBubbles

I must say i'm really surprised at how polished the game is (minus the server outages), it runs super smooth and is really easy to get in to. Just unlocked an acog scope for my rifle so i'm looking forward to trying that out tomorrow.

I really enjoy parachuting into the level Sorry about the crappy iphone pic quality, I dont know how, or if you can, take a screenshot on the PS3.

Comment

Woo Hoo NTSC drop in to kick @$$
            clans up, pm me people to join NTSC-UK name TSC tag can be short for TheSuperClan or whatever suits.
            p.s Me and Orgun so far so maybe Army of Two more like it LOL
            Last edited by MisterBubbles; 04-01-2010, 23:04.

Comment

I'm on SVER, but I can't get a game
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I got a tip from somebody when you see your character screen dont press X straight away wait 5 seconds then join , its worked for me twice.

Comment

It'd be O for me, but I don't even get that far. As soon as I try to load my chara I get the 11:1 error. It hasn't even offered me the 1.8GB update yet

My eyes keep looking at that shiny new Senjou no Valkyria...No, I WILL play MAG tonight!!!
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Server crashed so i'll call it a night and help my bro in WoW

Comment

Pretty sweet IMO. Had a good few games with Bubbles. Just about got my head around it now.

Not quite KZ2 levels of h'amaze, but I'll deffo pick up the full game. It's 99% in English too, so yer.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Cant get a game at all, keeps coming up with "check your internet connection" which is a load of crap.
                        Servers overloaded?

Comment

Well got on at last this evening got ito a game with Joe and Mr bubbles, game froze on me. Went to restart and the icon had corrupted data on it?
                          Gonna download the jp version - maybe the EU one doest like my jp ps3?

Comment

I'm on the JPN one, had no troubles with it at all.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That's certainly how it started out on the 256 maps, for me at least, but once you learn wtf is going on in all the gunfire it eases up a bit and just becoems an epic battle.

Choosing my machinegun loadout, climbing up to the second floor of our base and laying down a **** load of suppressing fire with a couple other machinegunners while people with healing kits kept us up and running...that was one epic epic gunfight.

Comment

This game is officially awesome. I love it! Sniping is absolutely wonderful in this game

Comment

Working...
                                X