No announcement yet.

MAG : Public Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSW when you adding me to friends?? and joining us so we can all kick a$$ together, StrawDoG your the same, lets get NTSC clan known.

Comment

I already did? You're just sat there looking all grey :-(

Send me it again? I thought it was weird that it hadn't activated.

I'm already in the phrad clan BTW but there's only a few of us. I was hoping we'd combine to create and unstoppable force!

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post

That's certainly how it was with me.

Downloaded and played it for ten minutes before giving up and deleting it - ****e!

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
        This game is officially awesome. I love it! Sniping is absolutely wonderful in this game
        That's another reason why I don't' like it.
        Last edited by Anpanman; 07-01-2010, 20:33.

Comment

hey mrBuBBLes,
          sorry been busy,had no chance to turn on the ps3,have accept the friend invite,
          when are we planning a sesh ?

Comment

i cant find this on uk psn store where is it?

Comment

The beta is over now, ended on the 10th.

Comment

cheers, i was affraid of that. will just have to wait to play this then.

Comment

Well the game is out 22nd of January USA i think, and 28th for us over here, so im definitely getting it. ( heads over to the your gaming spend 2010 thread) , for another 35 quid.

Comment

it was good then ?i have my eye on this

Comment

I'm only going to say coming from Bad Company 2 closed beta (sure open beta 4th Feb for 3 weeks) on PS3 to this, really did educate me. I won't be buy MAG anytime soon.

Comment

That's a good point, I think I shall wait until I've played the open beta of BC2 before deciding if i'll purchase MAG.

Comment

MAG is an odd title. Sometimes I had great matches and other times it seemed like insta-death as soon as I respawned. 28th in Japan. I'll get it.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Has anyone got the full game and if so what faction are you in. Got my copy today

Comment

Started the NTSC-UK Clan last night like the beta before that, stayed the same in SVER , so add me MikeF and TSC can get known and start taking names.
                              MISTERBUBBLES is my PS3 name, hope all the friends made and played in the beta join.

Comment

Have deleted my char and joined sver

Comment

Working...
                                X