Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAG : Public Beta

Starts in about 7 minutes.

I'll be playing this wuith a few friends tonight if anyone wants to join us. Just add me (PSN = FullSpecWarrior) if you haven't already.

Where do we get invites from?

Comment

A few of us here where in the closed beta , and we choose SVER as our army, you need to get to level 4 to be able to start a Clan , in the closed beta you could name your Clan ie NTSC-UK but the tag only had 3 letters , any ideas what they should be? got a few ideas
      Fighters UK - FUK
      SVR for SVER suggestions please?

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
        Where do we get invites from?
        Open beta now mate. No invite needed. I believe the beta is up on EU PSN now although we all downloaded form the US PSN so there may be issues playing together. Anyone know?

Comment

It dont matter , as its only mattering if you pick SVER , Raven or Valor , as far as i know.

Comment

I'm in. I've been waiting for the 4th to come round for ages now. My new games can GTF.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Joe did you join SVER or what? trying to get everybody in the NTSC clan in SVER, anybody else want to join us , or you have other ideas?

Comment

I'm at work today, but I'll join whoever I have to so I don't end up teamed with a bunch of screaming yanks when I get home.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

So that 37mb I downloaded was essentially just the background to the downloader 1.8Gig to go

Comment

My 1.8Gb has been running 2 hours now, it's at 97% come on you swine.
                    Maybe this time it will update and I will be able to play it, closed beta never worked for me ever.

Comment

I'm on as SVER, names OrgunUK

edit: Guessing not many people have it yet, been sat in a queue waiting for enough people to start a game. T_T. Time for a WoW raid now but I guessi 'll leave myself in the queue so the game might actually have enough people to start
                      Last edited by Orgun; 04-01-2010, 18:14.

Comment

think i might give this a shot.......wasnt in the closed beta so pretty noob.
                        whats sver, that the server your all on or something..........would love to play w u all.

psn id is mugs1

Comment

I'm getting errors trying to connect to the MAG servers...

Comment

yeah same, after the initial 35mb dl it says that it cant establish connection to the servers.......i guess itds getting hammered atm.

Comment

Seems to not be working.

Comment

Working...
                              X