No announcement yet.

MAG : Public Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be tonight Mike and a few of my PS3 buddies will be too, got six of us now if only mugs and crazy would join we'd have a full TSC squad
    just call it MAG 45

Comment

I've had enough of this!

Came on last night to give it another go and got connection issues on every game I played.

Couple that to the fact that I could not join anybody who was playing on my friends list. It wasn't that the room was full, it just kept
      saying "unable to connect".

Returning for Bioshock 2.

Comment

Any of you guys on the retail game? Best I can muster up is a squad of about 3 friends so playing with more normal people would be good.

Comment

hi matt,
          i'm on the retail game, playing most days,i'm in 'VALOR' army but i may be convinced to work up another soldier if you are in a different faction.
          drop me a PM if you know what time you are going on and add me as a friend..

"theSTRAWDoG"

Comment

Well Matt what faction have you chosen and i'll see if its the same as mine. I know about 10 good people to play with, some in the NTSC-UK Clan some in others but still group up

Comment

Hey guys, I signed up with SVER.

Bit of a shame considering you're supposed to be a merc that you can't chop and choose at any point, or even with a points cost. Or be "hired" out to play with another faction for half xp gain perhaps if it's a friends game. That would be the ideal solve.

PS3 tag is "MattKB" btw.

Comment

misterbubbles are you on SVER too?

if it looks like most people are in SVER or RAVEN then i'll create another character and join the fight with you all.

lets get people leaving PS3 tags and factions here.....

Comment

I don't think you can create another character without deleting your other one

Comment

Yes im in SVER , im level 3 veteran tier 1 , ie ive got to 60 kinda like prestige mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X