Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

First teaser is out

I've no sound here so can't really judge it too much. Miss Watson does look rather fetching in that red dress mind. Still mildly annoyed they're milking it for two films. Hopefully they'll release one in Easter and one in autumn (with DVD releases for xmas). The films have been finished for a while.

Awesome. I can't wait for this.

Really enjoyed all the films so far, quality stuff.

Comment

I am sort of glad its 2 movies. The book is so huge and with it being a finale hopefully they will do it justice. I love the books and movies. Books are naturally better but I think the cast is just excellent. The weakest was Chamber of Secrets but overall been pleased with the movies.

Comment

I've really enjoyed all of the films overall. The first two were the weakest (and sometimes quite cringe-worthy), the change of director was definately the turning point. I'm a big fan of the books, and I can enjoy them for what they are rather than ripping them apart, which is a big thing for a fussy bugger like myself.

They've done quite well in avoiding doing split films thus far (when they easily could have done it before) through clever pacing and 'implying' events occured even if they weren't actually seen (or making it so that people who have read the books can fill in the blanks), and outright plot changes have been kept to a minimum (the most significant being

the way Harry and Cho broke up - having Harry be the one to stop talking to her, rather than her being the one to dump him, meant they didn't have to take the film all the way out to Hogsmead just for one scene

), but this would be hard to do with a finale which should wrap up most of the loose ends.

Looking forward to it. They've been noticably playing on the Watson factor now that she's over 18, too.

Comment

I enjoyed the first a lot. It was a little lacking in action but I thought as youngsters they did a great job, certainly Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.
          I much prefer Gambon as Dumbledore though. At first I didn't but he has such prescence for an old character.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
            Hopefully they'll release one in Easter and one in autumn
            Looking good, but the trailer mentions November 2010 for part1 and July 2011 for part2

Comment

so xmas 2011 for the double feature dvd/blueray

Comment

Working...
              X