• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This? http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unit...d64f6af501.jpg

Comment

Nope, but not too far off though!

Comment

Just to let you folks know who are coming down, after much "deliberation" the round time has been changed from 60 seconds to 99.

Comment

Stakers and myself have got our tickets now, looking forward to this!

Comment

I'll be there for Tekken 6.

Comment

Brilliant. We might be adding a mini Tatsunoko vs Capcom tournament, as per the request of Capcom. Will let you guys know more on that as soon as I get more information. Cheers.

Comment

Quick question, do you have to pay to get entry to the venue / spectate?

Comment

Yeah, there is a "Spectate & Play" pass which is valid for one day. You can purchase from www.glhf.com

Basically it allows you to watch the tournament matches for that day and play on any of the casual/LAN set-ups.

Comment

Hey guys, we are thinking about hosting a TvC tournament after the SFIV one on Saturday. Would any of you guys would be interested in that?

There would also be a nice prize for the winner of the tournament, courtesy of Capcom UK.

Comment

Erm. I registered for a full pass the day this was posted, received my tickets, even received another mail just last week giving me a discount code for signing up a buddy, and have just now had an email in the last hour telling me that the ticket type I tried to purchase is "unavailable", and that the SF tournament sold out before I tried to purchase.

Not happy?

Comment

Don't worry mate, leave it with me. You're in the SF tournament. System cock up, apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Erm. I registered for a full pass the day this was posted, received my tickets, even received another mail just last week giving me a discount code for signing up a buddy, and have just now had an email in the last hour telling me that the ticket type I tried to purchase is "unavailable", and that the SF tournament sold out before I tried to purchase.

Not happy?
                          Hey mate, sorry about all the confussion there was a slight mixup but we resolved it and your all good to go for the event.

Again sincere apologies if this caused any incovenience. Will see you there.

Comment

For those of you are coming (and for those who aren't too), a little preview of our set-up. Currently a work in progress, of course.

Practice/chill out area:

Tournament matches area:

Last edited by ezee ryder; 18-02-2010, 18:51.

Comment

Me again, just to let you guys there are only 5 TvC tickets left and these will be available for sale at the door only for the measly price of £5. The prize for the winner is a nice one, a copy of the game and official fight stick.

Comment

Aaaaaaaand it's a hat-trick. You can watch a live-ish stream of the event at http://www.justin.tv/glhf#r=0tcTzfo~

As you can see we have some LAN people already down at the moment and the rest of us are playing Gears of War 2 vis system link on the four massive screens!

Still working on the quality and location though, should improve by Friday.
                                Last edited by ezee ryder; 18-02-2010, 23:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X