No announcement yet.

GodisaGeek & GLHF present Double KO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezee / Skepz, cheers lads - knew it was never personal or nowt but glad something was sorted in the end Shall be heading down tomorrow with Shoju, see you boys then!

Comment

The TvC prizes, http://web11.twitpic.com/img/6740466...507-scaled.jpg

Comment

Evening, just got back in from the SF4 tournament with Hulk Davidson (themarine1979) and met up with Fuse. We couldn't stay till the end but I just wanted to say thanks to Skepz and Ezee Ryder for organising it. I didn't play too well but didn't completely embarrass myself either and made it out of the first round which was my only aim. I also had much better games on the big screens so I suppose it was just first tournament nerves.
        There was a good showing from most of the characters, 2 Gen players and a Vega! Everyone seemed to know their stuff and were really friendly. I was a bit apprehensive as I've never done this sort of thing but it was really a lot of fun. Ryan Hart turned up as well, and was beasting a load of people with Dan, Lol.
        Got a first look at TvC as well which looks like a right laugh and will probably have to be my next purchase. Anywhat, count me in if you ever do anything like this again. I had a lot of fun and hopefully a few more NTSC people can come to the next one when Super is released.
        YER MUM!

Comment

It was a pleasure mate, nice to meet all of you. Sorry couldn't have a proper chat but was busy with the tournament admin stuff. Next time!

You guys did well, the NTSC-UK flag was well and truly flown! Infact, yourself and Matthew did really well. I enjoyed watching all your Abel matches, some really good stuff.

Thanks to Adrain (fuse) and Neelan (shoju) for also turning up yesterday and taking part in the Tekken 6 tournament, was good fun. Ryan Hart ended up winning but it was all competitive, no easy matches.

Next up we will probably do a Super Street Fighter IV tournament, will let you chaps know. Thanks, once again.

By the way (thanks to Capcom) the special extra prize the winner of the Street Fighter IV tournament received was this.....

Last edited by ezee ryder; 20-02-2010, 21:52.

Comment

I had a good time yesterday, it was a well run event and all the organizers were very friendly and accommodating. Looking forward to more of these in the future.

Comment

Really enjoyed yesterday's tournament, got to meet some cool people and saw a lot of decent level SF4 skills on display. A very professionally run event, thanks to everyone that organised it!
              Matt

Comment

Indeed - a good couple of days. Top competition, good company. Thanks to all!

Comment

BTW, saw a few guys taking photos - is there a communal area they're being posted at all? Wouldn't mind having a browse through seeing as I didn't take my camera in the end and I'd like to show some people what it was like.

Comment

Working...
                  X