No announcement yet.

speedlolita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some gubbins from speedlolita which came very quickly. Top comms throughout and I believe he also likes IIDX, what else is there to say?

Cheers

Comment

I bought a few games from Speedlolita. Very quick replies and lighting fast delivery. Highly recommended trader. Thank you.

Comment

Sold speedlolita P3FES, excellent comms and hassle free. spot on

Comment

Sold him my Hitachi HD camcorder, great comms received throughout, all the right questions asked about the spec and card capacity etc. He also let me know that it arrived safely and was up and running.

Would be happy to trade again!

Thanks

Stuart

Comment

Bought Darius Gaiden from speedlolita and it arrived the next day in as minty a condition as he said. Excellent trade from a top trader.

Comment

Oliver sold me Tatsunoko vs. Capcom in mint condition and very cheap, top bloke , good comms , have no worries trading with him.

Comment

Bought a Blue DS and it came really quickly and was in better than described condition. Great seller.

Comment

Bought a JPN saturn from Oliver, which came well packaged and in good time. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks.

Comment

Swift payment from Oliver for an Xbox 360 VGA cable.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Am back again to deal with Oliver and brought Super Street Fighter IV CE from him. What a top bloke for extra care and attention in taking pictures and taking uber care in secure packaging....and the usual top comms......A real credit to this forum...Until next time mate!

Comment

Sold me a sega saturn, as described and prompt friendly comms. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought my Namco arcade stick, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Met up with Speedlolita in London to exchange money for my Samsung TV. Very smooth as usual despite a possible problem with the HDMI input that I / we have yet to fix.

Regardless of that SL was an impeccable trader and would happily deal with again.

Comment

I brought a couple of NTSC-JP 360 Games from Oliver and as usual the deal was smooth as silk...top comms, top postage and packaging and top bloke....A pleasure mate

Comment

Brought a PSone from me.

Instant payment, friendly communication throughout. Could not have gone more easier.

Many thanks for a hassle free trade!

Comment

Working...
                                X