No announcement yet.

speedlolita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a ps1 scart from mr Speedy, arrived well packaged, no fuss works perfectly

Thanks again mate.

Comment

Sold speedlolita some SFC games, paid quickly and good comms throughout.
      Thanks again, hope you enjoy the games.

Comment

Fast payment no problems, Thanks man!

Comment

Speedy bought a scart switcher from me.

Top stuff all round!

Comment

Bought few SFC carts from me, paid quickly, a pleasure to trade with. Thanks

Comment

Picked up the lovely Umihara Kawase from me on PS1, flawless as ever, thanks again!

Comment

This time Oliver bought my OSSC, great to deal with as always, thanks again.

Comment

Oliver carried out some repair work on my PSOne. If I have any more issues I'll know where to go!

Comment

Bought a Nintendo Switch from speedlolita. Great price, great Comms, great condition, speedy delivery. Perfect!

Thanks again, buddy.

Comment

Sold me a Switch game, sent it quickly and it arrived immaculately. A pleasure as always, cheers man!

Comment

Bought a Hori pad and a couple of GB games from me. Quick payment and friendly chap throughout.

Comment

Had a selection of Super Famicom carts off this chap and packaged them brilliantly. Well done sir

Comment

Bought a bunch of Saturn carts from me and helped me price some consoles up too, a real pleasure to deal with!

Comment

Once again another deal, always a pleasure to trade with :-)

Comment

2 boxes of "junk" taken off my hands, quick to pay and reply. Always a pleasure!

Comment

Working...
                                X