NBA Live 07 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA Live 07 360

Is anyone else going for the 1000 people online achievement next weekend? 6PM on the 31st is the big attempt as the servers are going down on the 2nd.

Anyone that needs the other multi player achievements feel free to add me as I want to get them out of the way before that instead of leaving it until the last minute.

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
    Is anyone else going for the 1000 people online achievement next weekend? 6PM on the 31st is the big attempt as the servers are going down on the 2nd.

Anyone that needs the other multi player achievements feel free to add me as I want to get them out of the way before that instead of leaving it until the last minute.

Good luck mate, i've been involved in a few of these attempts over the years, always fails lol.

Most online at the last big attempt was 360 ish so i'll have my fingers crossed for you

Comment

Im doing it, this one should hopefully be different as everyone knows it's there last chance to get it.

Should post this in the gamerpoint leaderboard thread aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Steakman View Post
        Im doing it, this one should hopefully be different as everyone knows it's there last chance to get it.

Should post this in the gamerpoint leaderboard thread aswell
        Do you need any of the other achievements? I'm on it now as I need the Challenge to a ranked online one.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
          Do you need any of the other achievements? I'm on it now as I need the Challenge to a ranked online one.
          No i've done them mate, not on my xbox either but if you can't get it done i'll help you out on the day if you want.

Comment

Got them done this afternoon. Must have been server issues as the challenge to a ranked match game was being a bitch. Everyone trying to host couldn't get anyone to connect, but it seems to be working now.

Comment

I will hopefully be in on this. If people are about to do the other ones before that'd be grand.

Comment

Around 700 people on now but I so don't want them to make 1000, looking promising though.

Comment

It's popped and the numbers are falling so get on quick!

Comment

I'm past all that, must say though tis good advice once people have it they will just log off so indeed get on quick.

Comment

Got it about 5pm, have made sure to stay on until about 7. Annoying if people got it early and left before the arranged time!

Oh well, that's another one dusted. Amazing what panic a server closure can create!.

Comment

I stayed on as long as I could but busy packing stuff for a house move so had to go!

Comment

I just logged off now, was on from about 5:15. Resorted to playing the Wii whilst I left the 360 on! How's that for dedication Cheers Fami for the help with the other online achievements earlier too

Comment

Working...
                          X