X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Erm what? Why are they all strapped on to Voltron? That’s so bonkers it great. It’s like the Big Dai / X-bomber on overdrive!
        Last edited by CMcK; 19-05-2023, 19:27.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Going to watch that as soon as I get in from work this morning. Wonder if there is any chance of a simultaneous worldwide release for the film?

Comment

I'm excited

Comment

Well that’s a teaser alright! Roll on December.

Comment

Yep! I really hope somewhere near me shows it.

Comment

Looks great. Shin was excellent, so I have high hopes for this.

Comment

The film is out in Japan in November. The 1st of December is the US release date. Fingers crossed it’s going to hit here that day too.

Comment

Comment

Fingers crossed for it getting to my local cinema. Looks so bleak and yet stunning.

Comment

Comment

Quick News: Godzilla, Boundary, Rocket, Rabbit - Dark Horizons
                              Godzilla Minus One opened to $6.9m in Japan, slightly higher than Shin Godzilla, the highest in the franchise

Comment

15th of December in the UK. I saw some of the publicity stuff rolling out for the film while in Japan.

I’m really looking forward to this film. Looks very bleak and like Shin keeps Godzilla a force of nature to be terrified of.

Comment

Working...
                                X