• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The key word in there is "another"

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      The key word in there is "another"
      Ha! Yes, I am learning from my own mistakes. I have an old Pokemon Monopoly, a bunch of Star Wars ones and probably some other one buried away in a cupboard somewhere. I get sucked in but I really don’t enjoy the game.

Comment

I would give that a whirl.

Took the plunge and got the Criterion Showa set on credit before it bombs out of print and goes for even crazier money. So lovely to have all the films in one place, rather than spread arl owa in 19 different regions.

Comment

Yeah, I really want the Criterion set but can’t quite justify the cost to myself right now.

Comment

PayPal credit. It is the way of things. 0% APR of you pay back within 4 months.

Comment

Don’t make me spend money!

Comment

Has to be done. Or they’ll all be gone and you’ll be Regretor, the sad kaiju.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  Has to be done. Or they’ll all be gone and you’ll be Regretor, the sad kaiju.
                  *Mournful roar*

Comment

I love a good diorama! Some of these are ace!

Comment

[MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Gabara fan club! Alive and kicking. MROWOOWROWRWARBLEWARBLE

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thrilling New Kaiju VR Ride!

"Tsuburaya has announced a new Ultra Kaiju VR ride titled "Kaiju Haven: VR Adventure." The attraction will allow users to experience and interact with numerous kaiju from across the history of the Ultraman franchise. An official description of the ride is given below:

In this adventure attraction, you can experience a realistic VR world populated with Kaiju beloved to all ages from Tsuburaya’s works. Embark on an expedition in a state-of-the-art buggy to kaiju paradise, where you will face life-sized Kaiju and scan them with your survey laser. Aim for the goal while collecting data. There is a total of 12 Kaiju that appear along eight different routes, so you can meet different monsters in each experience."

Comment

"The ride is currently open at the VR Theme Park Tyffonium Odaiba in Tokyo, Japan at a cost of approximately $22 a person. In the future, Tsuburaya plans on expanding the ride by taking it to more events and venues both in and outside of Japan."

Comment

Working...
                                X