Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counter-Strike: Source

Does anyone play this?

I'm addicted, but really crap at the minute.

Occasionally but MW2 has began to take over my life lol. I'm on Steam as Jon_A if you up for a game sometime.

Comment

i just play zombie escape maps really.

Comment

TF2 is more enjoyable in my opinion, but i do enjoy a good round of CS Source. I'm crap at it too so dont worry

Ragnar is my steam if you want a game.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
          i just play zombie escape maps really.
          I tried these before anything else but didn't find them very enjoyable, maybe because I was looking for the 'original' game at the time. I'll give them another go.

Same goes for Gun Games, I didn't like them at first but now they are good for a nice mindless fragfest, and I don't score too badly in them either.

My favourite game so far is the office building hostage rescue - I play on the fragmasters.co.uk server and I'm getting better and better. I lot of it is just about predicting where squads of the opponents will go and blasting them with a flashbang before running around the corner and wasting them with an SMG before retreating again.

Originally posted by Ragnar004 View Post
          TF2 is more enjoyable in my opinion, but i do enjoy a good round of CS Source. I'm crap at it too so dont worry
          I was hooked on TF2 at the start but CS took over somehow.

Comment

Working...
          X