No announcement yet.

Jamie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a super everdrive from Jamie, top notch bit of kit. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought an Everdrive MD from Jamie. Excellent all round. Thanks mate.

Comment

I bought Popful Mail for the Mega-CD from Jamie. Item is in great condition. Top bloke to trade with. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought Virtua Striker 2 off the lad, arrived in brill shape, all groovy.

Comment

I bought a boxed Wii U system + game from Jamie, so a fair amount of package and postage for him to deal with.

But it wasn't a problem for this dude - arrived nicely packaged, for a great price, and he even sent it out for me on a day of my choosing.

Top seller, dead helpful. Cheers mate

Comment

Jamie answered my wants thread with a cracking bundle consisting of a SFC Wii Controller and a selection of 3DS games. Everything arrived looking like new, all bubble-wrapped in a nice sturdy box.

Fantastic trader. One of the forum's finest.

Comment

Bought a PS1 game and 3 PS2 games from this dude and all went perfectly

Happy with my goodies

Comment

Bought some PSX games from Jamie. Good communication, sorted me out with some cracking games, much appreciated.

Comment

Jamie picked up a Neo memory card from me, you all know the deal, zero issues. Thanks mate.

Comment

So many deals with Jamie now, you'd think I'd have the brains to just keep his postal address on file somewhere.

Bunch of PCE games this time, you don't need me to tell you it was all good but I will anyway, as ever.

Thanks again mate.

Comment

Bought an Amiga 600 off Jamie. All good, top chap.

Comment

Once again, another top transaction with Jamie. A real pleasure :-)

Comment

Bought Snatcher off Jamie and it arrived in fantastic condition. Couldn’t be happier, thanks again.

Comment

Bought a PCE bundle from Jamie in the hopes of getting an OG white system to match my minty white CD-Rom2. It didn’t, but I reckon a light retrobrighting will get it there.

Deal done at a good price and delivered super quick.

Comment

Bought a PS with PSIO and some other nice bits from Jamie, lovely bit of kit. Very nicely packaged and quick delivery, always a gent to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X