Clear All

Where's Ant & Dec?

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post

Where's Ant & Dec?
      Ant & Dec. In 3D. Run for the hills!!

Comment

Comment

Haha! Ant looks like Dr Doom (?) from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

EDIT: It's Judge Doom.
          Last edited by Number45; 23-03-2010, 09:56.

Comment

*mumbles about them not keeping their eyes open in the photo making all shops look bug eyed*

Comment

Genius! I now love this thread.

Personally, all I really want from a new DS is far higher resolution and more power. The same. Only better. But I'll take 3D if they give it to me and I don't have to wear giant stupid glasses on the bus. Or blow into the mic. Or otherwise make a tit out of myself.

Comment

The DS for me is one of the most disappointing platforms that have been released in regards to the software that's come out over it's lifespan. However, if this has Gamecube level visuals then the notion of a 3D Mario Galaxy style title... well... enough said.

Comment

I dunno, I've been pretty chuffed with the creativity of the DS. Only slight annoyance is that although there continues to be loads of RPGs released for the system, an awful lot of them are decidedly mediocre.

Also strange just how few good platformers there are. Take out the Mario (and mario spin offs), Castlevania, Kirby and megaman (although the ZX series is probably the worst in the franchise in my book) and you're not left with much of note.

Comment

i still love my DS, i think the software lineup is good, dont agree that its dissapointing over its lifespan, i think theres something for everyone, but if you love puzzle game, then the DS is a dream, also name me games on another handheld as good as the Zelda games on DS, i really cant think of many.

Comment

Zelda on the GB/GBC :P

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        The DS for me is one of the most disappointing platforms that have been released in regards to the software that's come out over it's lifespan.
                        You sir are DAMNED hard to please.

Pretty much all the innovation in the industry in the last 4 years has been on the DS.

Comment

The DS for me is one of the most disappointing platforms that have been released in regards to the software that's come out over it's lifespan. However, if this has Gamecube level visuals then the notion of a 3D Mario Galaxy style title... well... enough said.
                          If you honestly can't see how amazing the DS has been, then with the 3DS you'll just be as disappointed but in better graphics.

Comment

Most likely not, if this is using the speculated lenticular 3D method of 3D (and not the head tracking style 3D from that wii tech demo and that DSware game, then it will take more processor juice to make a game look as good as a current DS title.

The thing that strikes me the most about this is that if it is backwards compatible with old DS games and is using lenticular , then only 1 screen will be able to do the 3D (the non touch screen)

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              The thing that strikes me the most about this is that if it is backwards compatible with old DS games and is using lenticular , then only 1 screen will be able to do the 3D (the non touch screen)
                              I'm being dense, I'm sure, but why?

Comment

The lenticular screens are textured with small lenses in ridges, so rubbing a stylus across them wouldn't be smooth

Comment

Working...
                                X