X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JU! View Post
    Sounds like a common problem .

Hope this does not affect me. Want to trade my original wobbly hinge Aqua Blue 3DS for either a small white one or XL. Is the XL much better than the original 3DS?
    Dont you need to have both before you can do the transfer, stopping you being able to trade? :/

Comment

I got the white XL this week and I love it. The 3D looks alot better on the bigger screen I think, its more comfortable to use and the battery life seems a good deal better too.

The system transfer was pretty straightforward and it didn't take long to download everything again from the shop as there is a simple purchase history page to scroll through with a big fat 're download' next to everything you've bought. All my ambassador game progress transferred ok too which I want expecting

Comment

You may have issues streetpassing, I did give details above but haven't followed them properly myself yet.

Comment

Sounds like a common problem .

Hope this does not affect me. Want to trade my original wobbly hinge Aqua Blue 3DS for either a small white one or XL. Is the XL much better than the original 3DS?
          In my opinion, yes. Wouldn't feel right going back to a smaller model if I had to. As mentioned the 3D comes out better on the bigger screen, plus the casing on my red model is pretty much scratch-free. I'd like it to stay that way. I'd recommend one.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
            I got the white XL this week and I love it. The 3D looks alot better on the bigger screen I think, its more comfortable to use and the battery life seems a good deal better too.

The system transfer was pretty straightforward and it didn't take long to download everything again from the shop as there is a simple purchase history page to scroll through with a big fat 're download' next to everything you've bought. All my ambassador game progress transferred ok too which I want expecting
            Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            In my opinion, yes. Wouldn't feel right going back to a smaller model if I had to. As mentioned the 3D comes out better on the bigger screen, plus the casing on my red model is pretty much scratch-free. I'd like it to stay that way. I'd recommend one.

Cheers for the info. Gonna go ahead and do this poss near/after X-mas. White XL would be perfect. Blue one looks nice too. Scratch free, better shape, better 3D. Sounds win, win.

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
            Dont you need to have both before you can do the transfer, stopping you being able to trade? :/
            Will buy a new one then trade in the old. Plus heard GAME have some special trade offer .

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
            You may have issues streetpassing, I did give details above but haven't followed them properly myself yet.
            Hope it does not cause a problem. Will give it a try.

Thanks for all the help people.
            Last edited by JU!; 23-11-2012, 08:47.

Comment

Will buy a new one then trade in the old. Plus heard GAME have some special trade offer .
              oooo details please

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                oooo details please
                Nothing that special really disappointingly, but you tell them yr trading old 3DS towards new one, they let you take both home/instore system transfer. Bring old one back n get cash off XL.

Comment

If it's the same as launch what happened was you pay for the 3DS XLsystem outright (?150/?180 or whatever) and then bring back the 3DS and charger back with in a week to get ?100 or whatever their trade in price is now.

Comment

Working...
                  X