No announcement yet.

Various JP 360 & PSP wants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup the Platinum has the DLC on the disc, no download codes involved. Saves the hassle of worrying about a JP Live account if you don't have one .

Comment

Dont forget it's due to get a release in the US in the funky LE with awesome faceplate & by all accounts should be playable on Jpn 360's

Nice price as well at under ?35...tempted to replace my Jpn copy with it myself

Neil

Comment

Cheers Neil, I've read conflicting things on aksys forum about whether it'll work on NTSC-J consoles or not. One official rep said it would and then someone said they'd emailed asking for clarification and were told it would only work on American consoles.

But... that LE is gorgeous so I've took a punt and ordered hoping it'll work. If it doesn't I can always sell it on and buy a Japanese copy.

Thanks for your help guys, Deathsmiles now bought. Still on the look out for other shooters that I don't have. Changed the first post to reflect this.

Comment

Hmmmm still think it's worth a punt myself....if only for the faceplate.

Might see how the pennies go.

Have you picked up Dodonpachi yet??

Neil

Comment

Nope its top of the list now really. For shame I've never played it before so looking forward to picking it up at some point.

You do realise that faceplate won't fit on the 'new and possibly improved but probably not, slightly smaller than the last one' 360 right?

Comment

Lol well I don't suppose if I do buy it the Faceplate would ever adorn my 360 anyway...my Espgaluda II & Dead Rising one's don't because I'm too scared of marking them

Ooooh well I could offer you my copy of DDP if your interested...I don't play it as I mainly stick to the PS2 version.
              It comes with the first run booklet as well

Neil

Comment

Ah too slow Neil, like a flash someones just offered me a copy of DDP, which I've agreed to buy.

Looking at the amount I'm spending I think I better call time for a few weeks on these shooter purchases as well! I'll update the first post, for now I'm not looking for anything but will be after some more shooters in a few weeks time once the bank balance recovers.

Comment

No worries buddy.

I think that about clears out my shooters that I don't play, everything else gets some regular play including Shiki III

Neil

Comment

Finally have a few quid in my pocket again, so looking to pick up some more Jp 360 games (see first post). Let me know if you have any you'd like to sell.

Cheers!

Comment

Still looking for all the titles in the first post. Added Dream C Club to the list. Cheers!

Comment

Still looking for all the games in the first post. Also after a psp console to play VC2. Fire me a pm if you have anything on the list to sell. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                          Still looking for all the games in the first post. Also after a psp console to play VC2. Fire me a pm if you have anything on the list to sell. Cheers!
                          Pm Re: PSP console on way!

Comment

Fancy a minty copy of Mamoru Kun?

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                              Fancy a minty copy of Mamoru Kun?
                              Already got that one fella, thanks though. PSP bought thanks to Psusion.

Comment

Still after all the stuff in the first post and added the first Idolmaster game to the list. If you have any for sale let me know. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X