NGPC / Chipped PS1 / Bit Generations & Klonoa GBA / Yakuza 2 PS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NGPC / Chipped PS1 / Bit Generations & Klonoa GBA / Yakuza 2 PS2

Would prefer items to be complete and as mint as is reasonable! Payment is by PPG.Black label/original release of games are also preferred, as opposed to Platinum/Classics re-releases.

NEO-GEO Pocket Colo(u)r-
    UK, US, JP... the region of origin doesn't matter. As above and below, would prefer it to be boxed and minty. Oh, and Anthracite. Lovely, lovely Anthracite. May also be interested in a little package deal with some decent games for a reasonable price.

Chipped PAL PlayStation console-
    preferably models SCPH-7502 or SCPH-9002. Ability to play CD-Rs is essential. Would prefer unit to be boxed and as mint as possible.

NTSC-U/C PS2:
    Yakuza 2

GBA:

Bit Generations: Orbital
    Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
    Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament
    Last edited by Decider-VT; 01-12-2010, 22:53. Reason: Added new wants.

Slim PS2's are multi voltage. Does it have to be a 900X?

I've got an official PS2 RGB Scart cable. I'd sell it for £35. Yes, that is Thirty Five English pounds.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 18-04-2010, 14:55.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, Official SCART cables cost a bomb, if you can even find them. Damn nice though.

Comment

Thanks J0e- £35 is a bit too steep for one as the Ixos ones are still available. They are lovely cables, though. I have an NTSC-U slim PS2 already- I just want to get a chipped PS1 to pop on my desk so I can play some RPGs while we're decorating, plus being able to play the translated Policenauts would be great. I'd settle for a 700x PS1 too- basically anything with a reliable laser.

Comment

Aha, I totally misread your post. It's a PS1 you want, not a PSTwo.

Anyway, I also have an official PS1 RGB Scart cable, which is the same thing just in grey. You can have that one for £20.
          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 18-04-2010, 16:58.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sounds good- taking to PM!

Comment

Got any more J0e?

Comment

Only black PS2 ones. I've got 8 of them.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Pah, already got one of those.

Nice asset you've got there though. I think someone on ASSEMbler wanted one a while back.

Comment

I've got a chipped MK1 PS1 (with the expansion slot) but it would need the laser replacing (only works upside down). And have a grey official scart too.

Comment

Hehe, I think you can see why I'm after one of the later models. I'm currently sorting the SCART out with J0e- thanks, though.

Comment

Added official Xbox 360 RGB SCART cable.

Comment

I have an official 360 RGB Scart cable! Don't suppose you have an official 360 VGA cable to trade do you?
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I have a VGA cable but it's not currently for trade, sorry! Would you part with your SCART one for cash?

Comment

No, sorry dude. If I can't use the TV I'd need to use the monitor. Doesn't seem any point in selling the RGB only to have to add money to get the VGA cable.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X